Need a burger in a hurry? These air fryer Juicy Lucy burgers are so easy to make and ready to enjoy in just 15 minutes! Seasoned beef is stuffed with cheese for one crowd pleasing burger!
Air Fryer Juicy Lucy Burgers Recipe
Let’s be honest, there is never a bad time for a burger! Grilled burgers are obviously awesome, but when you are short on time, the air fryer delivers fantastic results!
Why you’ll love this Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Burgers recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Making these burgers from scratch takes minutes, and thanks to the air fryer they are ready to serve in 15!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You only need 5 ingredients to make these burgers. Beef, a few basic seasonings and some shredded cheese. You have no excuses!
- KID FRIENDLY: These burgers are perfect for kids of all ages, that melted cheese middle is irresistible!
How to make Juicy Lucy Burgers in an Air Fryer
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix the beef with the seasonings.
- Divide the mixture into patties.
- Place shredded cheese in the middle of half the patties.
- Place another patty half on top and seal.
- Cook the burgers in the air fryer til cooked through.
What’s the best beef to use for burgers?
It’s best to use a fairly fatty ground beef for these Julicy Lucy burgers. This recipe doesn’t require eggs, so a fattier beef will hold together better, as well as being more flavorful.
I used a 80/20 ground beef for these. Because these burgers work better with a fattier beef, it’s best not to make this recipe with lean ground chicken or turkey, as they are more likely to fall apart.
Can you make air fried juicy lucy cheeseburgers ahead of time?
You can mix the beef and seasonings and shape and fill the patties up to a day ahead of time and keep them covered in the fridge til you are ready to serve.
Cooked burgers will keep well for up to 3 days, and can be reheated in the air fryer at 375F for 3 to 5 minutes til heated through.
What do you serve them cheeseburgers?
These air fryer Juicy Lucy burgers are perfect when served in buns with your favorite toppings like ketchup, mustard, tomato, red onion and pickles. You obviously can use the toppings you prefer!
Great by themselves, or serve them up with sides like:
All the Burgers
Guide to Cooking Burgers at Home
See all of our favorite burger recipes PLUS tips and tricks for cooking the ultimate burger at home.
- If you’d like to put cheese on top of the burgers as well, cook them through step 6, then add your cheese on top and cook for another 1 minute. Then continue with step 7.
- Don’t overwork the beef when you mix it with the seasonings. Everything should be combined, but over mixing can result in tough burgers.
- For best results, the beef should be at room temperature when added to the air fryer basket.
- If you don’t have an oil spray to grease the basket, you can brush oil on both sides of the burgers instead.
- Cooking times may vary depending on what model of air fryer you have.
Burgers have never been quicker or easier to cook! These air fryer Juicy Lucy burgers are all kinds of delicious, and the flavors are out of this world! Perfect when you want something super tasty, but only have minutes to spare!
More Air Fryer Recipes we Love
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!