Skip the lines at Starbucks and whip up this apple crisp macchiato in the comfort of your own home. Made with apple syrup and flavors of cinnamon, this iced coffee drink is perfect for the fall.
Spiced Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe
Add some flavor to your coffee with this delicious iced macchiato recipe–it tastes just like a caramel apple!
Made with a homemade apple syrup, this iced coffee recipe is simple to make and all kinds of delicious. Perfectly spiced, this is one tasty drink!
This is one tasty Starbucks’ inspired recipe. Skip the queues and get cozy at home with this apple crisp macchiato!
Why you’ll love this Apple Macchiato recipe:
- EASY: Just make up a batch of the apple syrup and enjoy this macchiato whenever the craving strikes!
- PERFECT FOR FALL: The flavors of apple and cinnamon make this drink perfect for the fall, and it’s a great option to serve during Thanksgiving.
- DELICIOUS: With hints of fruit, this iced macchiato recipe stands out from the crowd. Comforting and refreshing, this is a tasty way to wake up!
How to make an Apple Crisp Macchiato
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Make the simple syrup in a pot on the stovetop.
- Strain it and let it cool.
- Combine milk and apple syrup in a glass.
- Fill with ice and top with espresso.
I like to use Granny Smith apples that have a nice tart flavor. Pink Ladies or Honey Crisp bith work great too, but in a pinch, most apples will work well.
You will be able to make around 10 drinks with this apple syrup. Keep the syrup covered in the fridge and it will keep well for 1 to 2 weeks.
Yes! I sometimes like to drizzle a little caramel sauce on top of the coffee, or, you could mix in a couple of tablespoons with the milk and apple syrup.
You can use dairy or plant based milk to make this drink. Almond, oat milk, and soy all work well.
I love the crisp and fresh flavors in this macchiato. Make the apple syrup once and enjoy this drink in minutes! If you love apples, you’ll love this drink.
- Keep the apple simple syrup covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Turn this into a hot drink by heating up the milk and skipping the ice.
- If you want an indulgent drink, use half and half and top with whipped cream!
Perfect for fall this apple macchiato is one delicious drink. The cinnamon sticks make it wonderfully comforting!
It’s so easy to make this apple crisp macchiato at home. Kinder on your wallet and much quicker than dropping into Starbucks! This is one delicious way to get your caffeine fix!
More Drink Recipes we Love
- Coffee Smoothie
- Iced Mocha
- Instant Pot Apple Cider
- Chocolate Coffee
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Caramel Frappuccino
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.