If you are looking to impress, but in the easiest possible way, this 3 ingredient apple pie monkey bread is a sure fire way of doing it! Perfect to serve for breakfast on Christmas morning, or as a lazy weekend brunch, this is one tasty and simple recipe!
Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread Recipe
There’s nothing quite like the smell of baked goods in the kitchen on Christmas morning, but let’s face it, sometimes there’s just not enough hours in the day!
Luckily, this apple pie monkey bread takes minutes to prep and is a great shortcut to a freshly baked bread! Perfect for sharing and so effortless!
Why you’ll love this Iced Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls recipe:
- 3 INGREDIENTS: You only need 3 basic everyday ingredients to make this delicious bread recipe so you have no excuses!
- PERFECT FOR SHARING: This recipe will easily serve 8 people, so it’s perfect for overnight guests.
- SO FESTIVE: The flavor of apple pie and cinnamon make this perfect throughout the colder months. Perfect for Thanksgiving and all across the holidays.
This monkey bread is so quick and easy to make and you are going to LOVE the results! It’s just perfect for brunch. Make it for Christmas or Easter morning.
How to make Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls with Pre-made Cinnamon Rolls
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cut the cinnamon rolls in quarters and chop up the apple pie filling.
- Mix everything together and place in a bundt pan.
- Bake til golden brown.
- Drizzle over the icing.
This apple pie monkey bread will keep well for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container, though it is best enjoyed within one or two days. Store it at room temperature.
If you have any leftovers (lucky you!) you can freeze it for a later date. Wrap it securely in foil and plastic wrap to protect it from freezer burn and it will keep well for one to 2 months. Thaw at room temperature to serve.
For ease and convenience I use a store bought can of apple pie filling. If you like you can make your own filling too, check out my apple pie recipe for a delicious homemade option.
Monkey bread is traditionally made in a bundt pan as it helps it to cook evenly through. You can bake it in a loaf or bread pan, just ensure that it’s cooked all the way through. If the top browns too quickly you can cover the top loosely with foil.
- Grease the pan well before adding in the cinnamon roll and apple pie filling.
- Make sure that your oven is fully preheated before baking the bread so it cooks through evenly.
- Leftovers can be warmed through in the oven at 360F for 5 to 10 minutes.
Monkey bread has never been easier to make! 3 ingredients, 10 minutes of prep and one delicious breakfast to serve to the table!
More Apple Recipes to Try
This apple pie monkey bread is so perfect for a sharing breakfast. The kitchen smells wonderful as it bakes and it’s such a crowd pleaser!
More Easy Breakfast Recipes we Love
- English Muffin Breakfast Pizza
- Pecan Caramel Rolls
- Cheesy Baked Breakfast Sliders
- Baked Apple Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
- Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!