This post is sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. All opinions are my own.
Perfect for a fall breakfast on a chilly day, this pumpkin pie oatmeal is hearty and filling, and will fuel your family for the day. Simple to prep, this is one tasty oatmeal recipe.
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- Why you’ll love this Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal recipe:
- How to make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal for Breakfast
- Start with the Best Ingredients
- More Recipes with Oatmeal to Try
- More Pumpkin Recipes we Love
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Recommended Equipment
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Recipe
Fall may be my favorite season, thanks to the colors on the trees, cozy jumpers and of course, all the pumpkin spice recipes!
This simple pumpkin pie oatmeal is great for a filling and warming breakfast. Perfectly spiced, it comes together easily and I guarantee that the whole family will love it!
Why you’ll love this Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal recipe:
- EASY: Just mix the ingredients to gather and bake to perfection! This is one fuss free recipe!
- HEALTHY: This breakfast will set the whole family up for the day. The oats slowly release their energy, so this will help to keep everyone filled up and satisfied til lunch.
- SO DELICIOUS: If you love pumpkin spice, then you are going to adore this oatmeal recipe. Full of the flavors of the season, it’s so cosy!
I love how effortless this baked oatmeal is to make! Because it’s baked in the oven, the cooking time is totally hands off.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal for Breakfast
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix together the ingredients for the oatmeal.
- Transfer into a prepared baking dish and top with pecans.
- Bake until golden brown and set.
Start with the Best Ingredients
This Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal would be nothing without the quality that Bob’s Red Mill brings to our table. We use their Old Fashioned Roll Oats in so many recipes, but this happens to be my favorite.
Bob’s Red Mill has all the products families need to create delicious, easy, and nutritious recipes. No matter the dietary restrictions, Bob’s has something for you. Every SINGLE product we have tried has been of the utmost quality, and I just love working with them year over year.
Click HERE to find out where to buy Bob’s Red Mill products near you, and see below for some of my other favorite recipes featuring their amazing wide range of baking supplies!
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Instant Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Strawberry Pound Cake
- Iced Lemon Loaf Cake
- Oat and Apple Dog Treats
- Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Gingerbread Pudding Cake
Yes, it’s really easy to make this recipe dairy-free by using a plant based milk. Oat or unsweetened almond will both work great in this recipe, and coconut milk would give it a different, but delicious, flavor.
Oats are naturally gluten-free. They are often processed alongside wheat products, so if you do have an intolerance, buy certified GF oats like Bob’s Red Mill.
This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal will keep well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. I like to make up a dish at the start of the week for meal prep, so I can enjoy it for quick breakfasts. You can eat it cold, or reheat it in the oven at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes (until warmed through).
Yes! Baked oatmeal freezes well and will keep for up to 3 months. Let the oatmeal cool completely before freezing. You can thaw it at room temperature or in the fridge overnight and enjoy cold or reheat to serve.
The pumpkin pie flavors in this baked oatmeal are so divine! Sweet and spicy, every bite is truly delicious!
- Don’t mix the oatmeal until you are ready to bake it as the oats will soak up too much liquid.
- Grease your baking dish with oil or a nonstick spray so that it’s easy to remove once it’s baked.
- Feel free to add in some chocolate chips to this recipe if you like!
- Use a pure canned pumpkin for this recipe, or make homemade pumpkin puree.
Hearty and healthy, this oatmeal will give you the fuel you need to face the day. It’s so tasty to, so make sure to make extra!
More Recipes with Oatmeal to Try
- PB&J Overnight Oats
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Maple Syrup Granola
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Bars
This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal is full of the flavors of fall. Getting a warm and tasty breakfast into everyone has never been easier!
More Pumpkin Recipes we Love
- Pumpkin Dessert Lasagna
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Bars
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Muffins
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.