Breakfast just got a whole lot tastier, and easier, with these delicious blueberry sheet pan pancakes. Perfect to serve a crowd and ready in just 30 minutes!
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Why you’ll love this Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe:
- How to make blueberry sheet pan pancakes
- 34+ Christmas Morning Recipes
- Can you use fresh or frozen blueberries?
- Can you make them ahead of time?
- Sheet Pan Pancake Variations
- Serving Suggestions
- More Pancake Recipes to Try
- More Breakfast Recipes
- Butterscotch Monkey Bread Recipe (Bubble Bread)
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole (VIDEO)
- Breakfast Pizza
- Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Eggs Benedict Casserole with Easy Eggs Benedict Sauce
- How to Make Cold Brew Coffee (Iced Coffee)
- Banana Muffins
- Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Email This Recipe
- Recommended Equipment
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Sheet Pan Pancakes
I love blueberry pancakes, but if you are feeding a crowd, it can be a little tricky to cook and serve several at the same time. That’s where these tasty blueberry sheet pan pancakes come in!
Baked in the oven, these pancakes come out wonderfully light and fluffy in less time and with less hassle! They are the perfect breakfast option!
Why you’ll love this Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe:
- Perfect for a crowd: If you are feeding overnight guests or have more than a couple of mouths to feed, this recipe makes 12 pancake squares so it’s a great option!
- Quick: It only takes about 10 minutes to prep the pancakes and then into the oven they go. They’re ready to serve in 30 minutes.
- Kid-friendly: Even the pickiest of eaters love these pancakes, especially when drizzled in maple syrup!
This is the perfect breakfast for weekend guests, or for the family on weekday mornings. It’s super easy for holidays too, so try making them for Christmas breakfast, Mother’s Day brunch, or Easter brunch.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make blueberry sheet pan pancakes
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the dry ingredients and set to one side.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, cream, sugar, oil, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter onto a greased sheet pan and bake.
Christmas Morning Faves
34+ Christmas Morning Recipes
Nothing better than waking up to an amazing (and easy) breakfast bright and early on Christmas.
Can you use fresh or frozen blueberries?
You can use either fresh or frozen blueberries in this recipe. If you use frozen blueberries, don’t defrost them first, just fold them straight into the batter. If you thaw them first, you’ll end up with purple pancakes.
Can you make them ahead of time?
These sheet pan pancakes are best served straight out of the oven, but you can make the pancake batter the night before and let it sit in the fridge until you are ready to bake them.
Leftovers can be stored covered in the fridge for 2-3 days and can be reheated in the oven, covered with foil, at 320°F for 10 minutes until warmed through.
Sheet Pan Pancake Variations
These blueberry sheet pan pancakes are super delicious as they are, but you can easily make this recipe with different fillings if you prefer. Try them with:
- Chocolate Chips
- Maple syrup
We usually keep things simple by just having some butter and syrup. Simple is sometimes best!
More Pancake Recipes to Try
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pancakes
- Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
- Banana Pancakes
- Gluten-free Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Blueberry Pancake Mix Muffins
- Don’t over mix the pancake batter or they won’t get light and fluffy. The batter should still have a few lumps in it, but with no dry flour.
- This recipe was made for a smaller 9×13 cookie sheet. If using a large sheet, it will not be thick enough to spread.
- You can also use this recipe for traditional pancakes.
- I have tried to change this recipe up and have added vanilla, and half and half instead of milk, and it all works just fine.
More Breakfast Recipes
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.