BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE is such an easy weeknight meal, sure to please both kids and adults alike! This is an easy way to make a classic recipe and it’s so yummy.
Beef Stroganoff Casserole
Beef stroganoff casserole is a delicious weeknight dinner that everyone will love. Everything tastes better in casserole form if you ask me!
I’m so excited about this beef stroganoff casserole. Is there anything better than a hearty casserole? They are are so easy to throw together, which is why they’re one of my favorite weeknight dinners. They feel like such a comfort food every single time, and they require very little cleanup since everything all bakes together. I’m a BIG fan.
This Beef Stroganoff Casserole is especially awesome because it feels like a meal and a side dish in one. Meat, pasta, veggies, all cooked together in one dish! It feels like home and it’s oh so simple. There’s so much to love about this recipe.
Make this Beef Stroganoff Casserole for your next weeknight dinner!
How to Make Beef Stroganoff Casserole
This easy casserole recipe is such a great thing to make during the week. It’s a full meal in one dish, which makes everything so simple. You’ll start by prepping a lot of the ingredients and cooking in a skillet, then transfer them to the casserole dish to bake.
- Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions, then set aside
- Brown the ground chuck in a skillet and drain
- Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic and cook
- Then add in the vegetables and stir
- Pour in chicken & beef broth
- Then add in sour cream, ranch dressing, & stir
- Add egg noddles and continue stirring
- Pour everything into the casserole dish
- In a bowl, mix together panko breadcrumbs, parsley, and butter
- Then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the casserole
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, and let cool before serving
Recommended Products to make Beef Stroganoff Casserole
Can you make beef stroganoff ahead of time?
The great thing about this beef stroganoff casserole is that you can easily make it ahead of time. You can prepare everything according to the recipe, pour it into the casserole dish, then cover & refrigerate it. When you’re ready to eat it, add on the breadcrumb mixture and bake it. This works great if you need to get dinner in the oven the second you get home from work…it’s already prepared and ready to go!
I love how easy it is to heat up casseroles the next day too. So you can save leftover and reheat them, and it tastes just as good. Sending your loved one to work with a delicious casserole always feels good. Make all those other spouses jealous!
This beef stroganoff casserole is so tasty and so easy to make for an amazing weeknight meal. And don’t forget to save the leftovers to reheat the next few days for lunch! It tastes just as good a day after making. I hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Beef Stroganoff Casserole. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, try these other great casserole recipes too:
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Reuben Casserole recipe
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Chicken Nacho Casserole
- Broccoli Rice Casserole
Nothing beats BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE! Such an easy weeknight meal sure to please kids and adults alike! An easy way to make a classic recipe, so yum!
- 2 lbs. ground chuck browned & crumbled
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion diced
- 8 oz. mushrooms cleaned, stemmed & diced
- 2 cloves garlic peeled & minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1½ cup chicken broth low-sodium
- 1½ cup beef broth low-sodium
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 oz. egg noodles cooked
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 3-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground chuck in a large skillet. Drain and add the diced onion, mushrooms until onions are translucent. Add the minced garlic and cook 30 seconds until garlic blooms.
- Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and cook, stirring continuously, for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken and beef broths and scrape the bottom of the pan to release the flavorful pieces stuck to the pan.
- Add the sour cream, ranch dressing, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Add egg noodles and stir well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, melted butter and chopped parsley. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the stroganoff.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with hot, crusty bread and salad.