Nothing beats BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE! Such an easy weeknight meal sure to please kids and adults alike! An easy way to make a classic recipe, so yum!
Is there anything better than a hearty casserole?? Casseroles are so easy to throw together, feel like such a comfort food every single time, and require little cleanup since everything all bakes together. I’m a BIG fan. This Beef Stroganoff Casserole is especially awesome because it feels like a meal and side in one. Meat, pasta, veggies, all in one! It feels like home and is oh so simple. So much to love!
I love how easy it is to heat up casseroles the next day. Sending your loved one to work with a delicious casserole always feels good. Make all those other spouses jealous! This Beef Stroganoff Casserole is a twist on a total classic…and we couldn’t love it more!
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 2 lbs. ground chuck, browned & crumbled
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion, diced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, cleaned, stemmed & diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1½ cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1½ cup beef broth, low-sodium
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 oz. egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 3-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground chuck in a large skillet. Drain and add the diced onion, mushrooms until onions are translucent. Add the minced garlic and cook 30 seconds until garlic blooms.
- Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and cook, stirring continuously, for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken and beef broths and scrape the bottom of the pan to release the flavorful pieces stuck to the pan.
- Add the sour cream, ranch dressing, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Add egg noodles and stir well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, melted butter and chopped parsley. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the stroganoff.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with hot, crusty bread and salad.