These broccoli cheese twice baked potatoes are one delicious side dish. Perfectly fluffy and cheesy, with some extra veggies sneaked in!
Broccoli Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
Twice baked potatoes are always a steakhouse favorite, and when loaded with broccoli and cheese they are next level!
Simple to make, they are perfectly light and fluffy in the middle and crispy on the outside. And let’s be honest, when cheese is involved, you really can’t go wrong!
Why you’ll love this Extra Cheesy Twice Baked Potato recipe:
How to make Broccoli and Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Bake the potatoes til soft and let cool.
- Cut in half and scoop out the middle.
- Mix the scooped out potatoes with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon back into the skins and top with cheese.
- Bake until the cheese has melted.
Can you make them ahead of time?
Yes! These are a great make ahead option! Bake the potatoes, scoop the insides out and fill the skins, then, place in the fridge for up to 3 to 4 days and keep covered.
You can then simply pop them into the oven to heat through and melt the cheese when you are ready to serve.
Can you freeze them?
These broccoli cheese twice baked potatoes are great for the freezer. Scoop and stuff them, then freeze solid on a baking sheet before transferring to a container or freezer bag. They will keep well for up to 3 months.
You can bake them right from frozen at 350F, covered with foil for 45 minutes, then uncovered for 15 minutes.
What do you serve them with?
These cheesy twice baked potatoes are great to serve as an accompaniment to all of your favorite mains. Try them with:
- The potatoes will be very hot when you take them out of the oven, let them cool on the worktop for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting them in half.
- Leave a thin piece of flesh around the potato skin so that they hold their shape.
- You can finish off the broccoli cheese twice baked potatoes under the broiler to get the cheese nice and bubbly.
These broccoli cheese twice baked potatoes are one delicious side dish that’s sure to impress. Simple to make and super yummy, I know you are going to love them!
More easy side dish recipes we love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.