Get ready for a real treat in the form of these cheeseburger hand pies! Seasoned beef, cheese and all your favorite burger toppings, are wrapped in crescent roll dough for one delicious bite!
Crescent Roll Cheeseburger Hand Pies Recipe
Just when you thought burgers couldn’t get any better!
These cheeseburger hand pies are so simple to make and so amazingly delicious! Seriously, I wish I made more!
All of your favorite burger flavors wrapped together for one delicious handheld treat.
Why you’ll love this Baked Cheeseburger Hand Pies recipe:
- SIMPLE AND EASY: Made with basic ingredients and simple to make, these beef hand pies are perfect in their simplicity!
- KID FRIENDLY: Even the pickiest of eaters will love these! For those that are VERY choosy with their food, you can easily adjust the the burger toppings to suit individual tastes.
- SO FUN: These are so fun to make and eat! They have become a firm favorite in our house!
How to make Cheeseburger Hand Pies
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Brown the beef in a skillet and set to one side.
- Cook the onion in the same skillet, add in the ground beef and seasonings and stir together.
- Place the beef mixture onto the individual pieces of crescent dough.
- Place on the toppings and cheese.
- Fold up the crescent dough and seal.
Can you make them ahead of time?
These cheeseburger hand pies are best served straight out of the oven. You can make the beef mixture up to 4 days a head of time and keep it covered in the fridge.
You can also fill and seal the crescent rolls earlier in the day and keep them covered in the fridge.
What’s the best beef to use?
I like to use ground chuck for these burgers, it’s the most flavorful ground beef as it contains the most fat. They will still work well with lean if you prefer.
You can easily make these with other ground meats like chicken, turkey and pork too.
What do you serve them with?
These beef hand pies are so perfect by themselves, served with your favorite dips like BBQ sauce and ketchup. They are great to serve as a larger meal with shoestring fries and your other favorite burger sides.
- Get creative with your toppings! Ketchup, mustard and pickle relish work so well, but you can easily add your favorites. They are great with BBQ sauce and smoked cheese!
- Let the pies cool for a few minutes before serving as they will be molten lava hot in the middle!
My only regret about making these cheeseburger hand pies is that I didn’t make enough! They are a great variation on your everyday burger, and I promise you everyone will love them!
More Burger Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.