These tasty homemade hamburgers are so quick and easy to cook in the air fryer! Made with simple ingredients, these juicy burgers are ready to serve in 15 minutes.
Air Fryer Cheeseburgers Recipe
These air fryer hamburgers are so perfectly juicy with a nice crispy outside and they are big on flavor. Serve with your favorite toppings for a real treat!
Why you’ll love this Air Fried Burgers recipe:
- HEALTHIER: Because these burgers are cooked in the air fryer, they are healthier than shallow frying them as you aren’t adding as much additional oil.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You only need a handful of ingredients to make these awesome homemade burgers.
- QUICK: Ready to serve in 15 minutes and they can easily be made ahead of time.
How to make Hamburgers in an Air Fryer
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the ingredients for the burgers.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place in the air fryer to cook.
- Add cheese to the burgers and cook for an extra minute.
- Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.
Can you make them ahead of time?
Yes! You can make the burger patties up to 3 days ahead of time and keep them stored, covered in the fridge. Air fried burgers will keep well for around 2 days and can be reheated in the air fryer at 400F for 3 to 4 minutes.
Can you freeze the burgers?
You can freeze cooked or uncooked burger patties. Cooked burger patties will keep well for up to 4 months and uncooked will keep for up to 6. Separate the burgers with parchment paper and place in an air tight container.
Thaw frozen burgers at room temperature before reheating.
What do you serve them with?
I like to serve these air fryer hamburgers in a nice soft sesame seed bun with fresh toppings like lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickles. You can also keep them low carb by serving them in a lettuce wrap.
Serve these burgers with your favorite sides like…
- Preheat your air fryer before adding the burgers so that they cook through evenly.
- Don’t overwork the burger mixture with your hands as this can cause them to become tough and chewy.
- Let the burgers rest for a couple of minutes before serving so the the juices redistribute.
These air fryer hamburgers are truly delicious and you are guaranteed to get awesome results every single time. I can’t wait for you to give this a go!
More Burger Recipes we Love
- Smash Burgers
- Juicy Grilled Burgers
- Turkey Burger Recipe
- Chicken Burgers
- Stovetop Burgers
- Burgers in the Oven
- Chicken Burgers
- Butter Burgers
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!