Ham and Cheese Sliders are such a simple recipe, but they’re perfect for a quick lunch or snack. I am constantly on the hunt for EASY and delicious meals, and I found a new favorite! These BAKED Ham and Swiss Sliders were done in under 20 minutes, and they are surprisingly satisfying. And they’re great for kids too!
Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe
Ham and Cheese Sliders with Hawaiian Rolls are an easy and quick meal to make for the whole family. I love these Ham and Swiss Sliders and kids do too!
Ham and Cheese Sliders with Hawaiian Rolls are something I’ve seen all over Pinterest. Since I’m always on the hunt for quick meals likes this, I’ve wanted to try them for a while. My friend Kathryn made similar Ham and Swiss Sliders for a Trivia Night and I was hooked. They are so simple and so delicious. So this is my version of the Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders.
This Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe checks all the big boxes: they are quick, easy, super delicious, and they re-heat well. They make an easy lunch when you just want something that’s simple but tastes GOOD. These are cheesy, savory, and a little bit sweet, and I think that’s the perfect combination.
These hot Ham and Swiss Sliders are another Kid-Friendly recipe too. They’re the perfect size for your small eaters. But the flavor is good enough for all of us hungry adults!
This Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe is the perfect simple meal to make for your family. Kids and adults alike will love these little Ham and Swiss Sliders!
Ham and Cheese Sliders with Hawaiian Rolls
These Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders are so little yet so tasty! Using Hawaiian Rolls for these sliders was a no-brainer. They’re the perfect size for a mini sandwich, and the rolls add just the right amount of sweetness into the mix. I like to pick up a package of these little rolls because you never know when you’re going to need a quick meal like these Ham and Swiss Sliders.
Yes, Ham and Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls was a match made in heaven!
These little beauties have (semi) homemade Honey Dijon on the inside and are topped with creamy Poppyseed dressing on top. They’re like little flavor bombs. These Ham and Swiss Sliders are just SO good I tell you. I’m not sure why, but they’re way more amazing than you might think considering how simple they are.
One of the ‘food blogger curses’ is I can never make things twice. That seems like such a waste of time and energy when I’ve got to put out new recipes. But these Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders? These are something I’ll be making again and again. If you invite me to a party in the near future, don’t be surprised if I show up with a big batch of these sliders.
Ham and Swiss Sliders are a tasty Kid-Friendly Recipe
As you all know, creating kid-friendly recipes is important to me. I am a mom, after all! I need recipes that are really easy to make. I need simple meals that won’t scare away children with weird ingredients. And (most importantly) I need recipes that I will love to eat just as much, because I don’t want to sacrifice flavor. I’ve still got some time before Henry starts eating the same meals as us, but when he does, I’ll be ready with these little ham and swiss sliders.
I mean, what kid doesn’t love ham and cheese? These are definitely an elevated version, perfect for adults. But kids will still love these ham and cheese sliders just as much. If they’re a bit picky, you can always leave off the honey dijon mustard and Poppy seed dressing on a couple of the sandwiches. They’ll get a tasty hot ham and cheese slider, and you’ll get your tasty Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders. It’s a win-win!
Products we recommend when making these Ham and Cheese Sliders
How to Make Ham and Cheese Sliders
These Ham and Swiss Sliders are so easy to make. You just need a package of Hawaiian Rolls, ham, Swiss cheese, a little bit of honey and some dijon mustard, and poppyseed dressing.
Just follow a few simple steps to make these tasty Ham and Swiss sliders:
- Combine the honey and dijon mustard to create your own Honey Dijon
- Put the bottom of the Hawaiian Rolls into the baking pan and brush with the Honey Dijon
- Add a slice of ham and a slice of Swiss cheese to each roll
- Add bit more Honey Dijon to the tops of the rolls before placing them on top
- Brush as much Poppyseed dressing on top as you please
- Cover the dish with foil and bake 15-18 minutes
- Uncover and broil for just a few minutes to make the rolls nice and brown
You and your family will loves these Ham and Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls. They’re simple and absolutely delicious. I love how making Baked Sliders makes everything hot, juicy, and extra delicious. This is such a great recipe for feeding a crowd! Make it in other flavor combinations and get creative! The sky is the limit.
See the recipe card below for details on how to make this Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe. Enjoy!
If you like these Ham and Swiss Sliders, then try some of theseother kid-friendly recipes:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cake Bars
- Apple Cheddar Waffle Sandwich
- Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Baked Ham and Cheese Mozzarella Sticks
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- preheat oven to 350 F
- in a separate bowl, combine the Dijon and honey and stir until smooth
- place the bottoms of the 9 rolls in a lightly sprayed baking dish
- brush each roll with honey Dijon
- top each with a slice of ham and then a slice of cheese
- brush the inside of each top half of roll with more honey Dijon and place on top of each sandwich
- liberally brush the outside of each top with poppyseed dressing.
- cover with foil and cook for 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melty
- broil for 4 minutes or until rolls are slightly browned/crisped (watch carefully, each oven is different and it is SO easy to burn things in the broiler!)
- serve immediately