These Baked Meatball Sliders are such a crowd pleaser! Juicy meatballs slathered in marinara sauce and cheese, nestled between soft slider rolls. An easy game day appetizer!
Meatball Parmesan Sliders Recipe
If you’ve been following me for a while then you know that my Mom makes the BEST meatballs of all time. It’s my Grandma’s famous recipe that my Mom has made her own, and they are literally second to none. They’re my #1 recipe that I would recommend on The Cookie Rookie!
Well we have taken those meatballs and perfected baked sliders! You’re in for a treat.
Whether you’re after an awesome game day appetizer or an easy dinner recipe, these Meatball Slider will hit the spot! Baked to perfection and a breeze to whip up, these little beauties really pack a flavor punch!
Looking for other appetizer ideas? Why not also try my Easy Little Smokies and my Philly Cheesesteak Dip!
Why you’ll love this Meatball Sliders recipe:
- Loaded with flavor: Meatballs drenched in tangy marinara sauce and melty cheese – divine!
- A delicious buttery glaze: The slider are coated in a mix of seasoning and melted butter – yes please!
- An easy appetizer or dinner: These hearty sliders are great as an app or as a main.
How to make Baked Meatball Sliders
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Slice the rolls in half, place in a baking pan and layer on cheese meatballs and sauce. Add the tops back on.
- Brush the buns with your garlic butter mixture.
- Cover in foil and bake for 20 mins then remove foil, sprinkle with cheese and bake for a further 10 mins.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
What are the best meatballs to use?
For easy I used frozen meatballs, you can go for Italian, Swedish or homestyle – they all work well. You can – of course – make your own meatballs if you are so inclined!
Can you make these Meatball Sliders ahead of time?
You sure can! These are great for parties because you can prep it all and just before baking, cover n foil and place in the fridge for a few hours until ready to bake.
What to serve with Meatball Sliders
These gorgeous min burgers are great as appetizers but they also make for an easy dinner option. You can serve with a nice, crisp side salad, fries and more. Here’s some ideas for sides:
- Green Goddess Pasta Salad Recipe
- Easy Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Use a preheated oven.
- Be sure to spritz your baking dish with non stick spray before adding the slider buns.
- Serve with additional warmed marinara for dipping, if desired.
- Garnish with some chopped fresh basil.
More Beef Recipes to Try
These oven baked Meatball sliders are a hearty and delicious addition to your appetizer arsenal, perfect for game day and they’re kid friendly too… win, win!
More Baked Slider Recipes we Love
- Cheesy Baked Breakfast Sliders
- Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe
- Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Turkey Sliders
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Salad Sliders
- BBQ Pork Sliders
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.
These meatball sliders sound delicious. I’m definitely going to try this recipe out .
Let us know how it goes, Susan!
These were really good and quick and easy to make. My only change would be to pre cook the meatballs. The bottom buns got soggy and the tops over cooked to get the meatballs to a correct internal temperature.
Definitely modify to your liking!
I made these meatball last night and they were delicious but I had the same issue. Bottom buns got soggy and the tops slightly hard because I had to cook longer to get the meatball to a correct internal picture. I said the same thing to cook the meatballs first. But they were still delicious, love your recipes!