Make Mother’s Day Brunch extra special this year with these delicious recipes and ideas! Show her how much you love her with breakfast in bed, a classic brunch spread, or a beautiful lunch. Pancakes, waffles, french toast, quiche, eggs benedict and more are sure to please on Sunday morning!
- Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- Classic Sunday Brunch Recipes
- Surprise Mom with Breakfast in Bed
- Easy Breakfast Casseroles
- Lunch and Brunch Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Coffee and Cocktails for Mother’s Day Brunch
- More Recipe Ideas
- 50+ Easter Brunch Ideas
- 40+ Summer Salad Recipes
- 35 Refreshing Summer Cocktails
- 48 Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Ideas
Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Celebrate Mom this year with these delectable Mother’s Day brunch ideas! Skip the restaurant reservations and make breakfast right at home. Go for the classics, make a casserole that will serve the whole family, or cook up something a little bit fancy (but still easy to make).
Any brunch will be delicious with the basics on the table. Serve fluffy pancakes, belgian waffles, oven baked bacon, scrambled eggs, yogurt and maple granola, blueberry muffins, fresh croissants, and monkey bread for a buffet-style meal.
But if you want to step things up a notch and make an extra special breakfast for Mother’s Day, these recipes will be a winner!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
Classic Sunday Brunch Recipes
Everyone loves a good Sunday brunch (mimosas optional), especially on a special holiday like Mother’s Day. These classics will satisfy the whole family!
- Eggs Benedict: Poached eggs and Canadian bacon sit atop English muffins, smothered in creamy hollandaise sauce. This is a restaurant-level brunch recipe that’s easy enough to make at home!
- Quiche Lorraine: This is the best Mother’s Day brunch idea! Creamy eggs with cheese and bacon are baked into a flaky pie crust for a delectable dish.
- French Toast Casserole: This brunch classic is easy to make the night before, and can be topped with any fruit you want. Plus it’s sure to serve the whole crowd!
- Chocolate Pancakes: Pancakes are always welcome on the breakfast table, and this super chocolate-y version is extra indulgent for a special occasion.
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal: Make a big batch of warm, sweet blueberry oatmeal in a baking dish for an easy breakfast idea that will serve the whole family.
- Cronuts: This trendy bakery item can be made right at home for a fun brunch idea. Get a flaky croissant and glazed donut in one!
- Mini Quiches: These bite-sized quiches are easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, and they’re so fun to serve when you have lots of guests to feed. You can customize the base recipe with any toppings or mix-ins you like.
- Steak and Eggs: Go for a heartier brunch with tender steak and tasty eggs cooked any way you like.
Surprise Mom with Breakfast in Bed
Mom shouldn’t have to get out of bed to enjoy Mother’s Day brunch. These sweet and fanciful breakfast ideas are the perfect way to wake her up!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Oatmeal: Chocolate covered strawberries are the definition of special, and it makes a delicious flavor for baked oatmeal.
- Bakery Style Cinnamon Rolls: Everyone loves a classic cinnamon roll on holidays, but this version is much easier to serve in bed. Plus they look like they came straight from the bakery!
- Cake Mix Coffee Cake: This easy recipe is delicious as part of a breakfast spread, or served simply with a cup of coffee.
- Apple, Ham, Cheese Frittata: Frittatas are a great brunch recipe, and this version has a delicious mix of sweet, savory, and cheesy!
- S’mores Crepes: Surprise mom with these sweet crepes, filled with chocolate and marshmallow.
- Chocolate Donuts: These double chocolate donuts will please any chocolate lover. They’re fresh, perfectly crumbly, and better than the doughnut shop!
- Sticky Buns: These cinnamon sugar filled buns are topped with a sticky caramel pecan topping for the most delicious breakfast treat!
Easy Breakfast Casseroles
Breakfast can be delicious and easy when it starts with a casserole. Cooking in the morning will be a breeze with any of these recipes.
- Biscuit Breakfast Casserole: Sausage, eggs, cheese, and bell peppers are baked into biscuit dough for a casserole that’s easy to make, serve, and eat!
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole: Ham, cheese, and eggs make a delicious, cheesy, and filling casserole idea that’s just perfect for Mother’s Day breakfast or brunch.
- Croissant French Toast Casserole: Buttery croissants, cream cheese, and lots of fruit combine to make a beautifully indulgent and special breakfast that’s sure to impress Mom!
- Eggs Benedict Casserole: Turn a classic brunch dish into an easy casserole for the whole family. The blender hollandaise finishes it off perfectly!
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole: If you love biscuits and gravy, this casserole version is sure to please. Flaky biscuits, cheese, and sausage gravy are baked into a single dish that can be made ahead of time.
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole: Eggs, breakfast sausage, and lots of veggies fill out this easy brunch casserole recipe.
Lunch and Brunch Ideas for Mother’s Day
If you want to go for a more savory brunch or lunch spread, these ideas are just perfect. Choose from classic salads, sandwiches, and veggies for a beautiful Mother’s Day meal.
- Grilled Shrimp Salad: Marinated and grilled shrimp is served on a fresh salad filled with greens, corn, black beans, tomatoes, and a sweet lime dressing.
- Breakfast Burgers: Combine breakfast and lunch with these beefy burgers topped with eggs and bacon. No one will be wondering what time it is when they bite into these!
- Cucumber Sandwiches: An herb-y cream cheese mixture and crisp cucumbers are piled onto slices of bread for a simple sandwich that goes well with tea, cocktails, salads, and soups.
- Waldorf Salad: This classic salad is topped with apples, grapes, celery, and walnuts, then tossed in a creamy dressing. It pairs well with sandwiches and veggie dishes!
- Tri Color Pasta Salad: Colorful pasta, lots of crisp veggies, and Italian dressing makes a simple cold pasta salad that everyone is sure to love.
- Avocado Egg Salad: Mashed avocado, hard boiled eggs, and just a couple of other ingredients make this easy sandwich filling. It’s the perfect brunch food that pairs just as well with breakfast as it does lunch!
- Ham Salad: This creamy, flavor-packed ham mixture can be made ahead of time, and served as sliders on Hawaiian rolls or dinner rolls for easy sandwiches to go along with the rest of your lunch spread.
Coffee and Cocktails for Mother’s Day Brunch
Once you have the food on your Mother’s Day brunch menu sorted out, you can add all the cocktails, coffee recipes, and drinks you need.
No matter what you serve for breakfast or brunch this Mother’s Day, she’s sure to have a smile on her face with these tasty recipes!