Crockpot Teriyaki Meatballs are melt in the mouth and coated with a delicious Teriyaki Sauce. So easy to make and perfect for pleasing the crowd on game day!
Slow Cooker Asian Meatballs
With only 5 key ingredients needed, these Crockpot Teriyaki Meatballs are heaven sent when it comes to pleasing the crowd on game day!
Frozen beef meatballs in the crockpot turns them into wonderfully succulent bites! Plus, they’re covered in a rich and addictive Teriyaki sauce that’s bound to keep everyone satisfied!
Looking for more appetizers? Why not also try my Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe (Baked Burger Sliders) and my Easy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms!
Why you’ll love this Crockpot Teriyaki Meatballs recipe:
- Melt on the mouth meatballs: This recipes turns frozen meatball into gloriously tender bites.
- A finger licking teriyaki glaze: Made with garlic sauce and pineapples, this sweet and sweet and savory sticky glaze is utterly addictive.
- An easy game day appetizer: Minimal prep and only a handful of ingredients – this comes together so easily – perfect for a hungry crowd.
How to make Crockpot Teriyaki Meatballs
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Place all your ingredients in the crockpot (apart from the garnish).
- Cook on low for 4 hours
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
More meatball recipes
Love meatballs? We have so many fun and easy recipes that are sure to please. Here are a few favorites:
- Sheet Pan Party Meatballs
- Cheesy Baked Turkey Meatballs
- Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Swedish Meatballs
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatballs
- Cocktail Meatballs
- Meatball Parmesan
- Crockpot Honey Garlic Meatballs
What are the best meatballs to use?
TO keep things super simple, I used frozen beef meatballs, the slow cooker turns them into super succulent bites! I would go for homestyle or Swedish meatballs, because the sauce is rich and flavorful you don’t want to buy overly seasoned meatballs.
What to serve with these Teriyaki Meatballs
These juicy meatballs can be served on their own as an appetizer but you can totally make a meal of them! Serve them up with mash, noodles, rice or veggies. It’s all good!
Storing leftover meatballs
To store leftover teriyaki meatballs, wrap them in foil and refrigerate for up to 5 days
- Be sure to drain the pineapple chunks before adding them to the pot.
- Stir occasionally
- Garnish with some chopped scallions for a pop of color and some sesame seeds, for a pop of crunch!
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
These Crockpot Teriyaki Meatballs make the ultimate game day appetizer or just a fun meal any night of the year. Enjoy!
More Crockpot Recipes we Love
- Crockpot Queso Recipe
- Crockpot Taco Meat (Beef Tacos)
- Crockpot Potato Cheese Soup
- Crockpot Chili
- Crockpot Ribs
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!