This easy Sautéed Vegetables recipe is a delectable rainbow of fresh veggies, cooked in olive oil, seasoned with herbs, spices and topped with parmesan. It’s a healthy and delicious side dish!
Easy Sautéed Vegetables
Sautéed vegetables are a bright and flavorful side dish that goes with pretty much anything!
This mouth-watering medley of veggies is ready in a flash and packed with healthy goodness. Paprika, garlic, thyme, and a host of other seasonings really turn this dish into something special, plus it’s a great gluten-free side.
Why You’ll Love this Sautéed Veggie Recipe:
- AN EASY SIDE DISH: It’s all whipped up in one pot and couldn’t be simpler! Just toss the sliced veggies in a sauté pan, season, and serve!
- HEALTHY: This hearty side is all veggie and loaded with goodness.
- VERSATILE: It’s a great side that works with so many dinner recipes, plus you can swap in all kinds of your fave vegetables!
This is a delicious way to get in a whole heap of veggies!
How to Make Sautéed Vegetables
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- In a large pan with oil, sauté your carrots and onions.
- Add remaining vegetables and the seasoning.
- Cook until tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.
These veggies take about 10 minutes to cook at medium-high heat. This ensures they still have a little bit of crunch. To avoid soggy vegetables, make sure the heat is high enough.
Fresh veggies are best for this recipe. Frozen vegetables tend to become mushy when sautéed.
For a little more spice, add a sliced jalapeño pepper or another pinch of crushed red pepper flakes in step 2.
Yes, this is a naturally gluten-free recipe.
This is such a super side dish! It goes with so many mains, including chicken, salmon, steak, and more. Here are some favorites:
- Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe
- Air Fryer Cilantro Lime Salmon
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce
Not only are these sautéed vegetables nutritious, but they are also utterly delicious! They’re the perfect side for holidays too.
How to Make Ahead
You can slice and dice the veggies ahead of time, then store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a day before you want to sauté them.
Store sautéed vegetables in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Try this recipe out with other veggies if you like. Vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and peas in their pods work well.
- You can adapt the seasoning. Swap in spices to pair with whatever cuisine you are cooking.
- Add a spritz of fresh lemon to add another level of flavor to the dish–it works great with Parmesan.
More 30 Minute Recipes We Love
- Easy Restaurant Steak with Cilantro Steak Butter
- Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Juicy Lucy Burgers
- Honey Pork Chops with Pears and Bourbon
This sautéed vegetables recipe is a hearty and delicious vegetarian side dish. It’s great all year round, just swap in your seasonal veggies, and away you go! Plus it works with a plethora of main dishes. All cooked up in one pan and loaded with flavor, it’s perfect for a satisfying and super simple side!
More Delicious Meatless Recipes to Try:
- Vegetable Curry Recipe
- Best Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Cauliflower Steak
- Broccoli and Cheese Soup with Gnocchi
- Enchilada Stuffed Pepper Casserole
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.