These Gluten Free Pancakes are light, fluffy, and utterly delicious! Not only gluten free but also dairy free and vegan! That means a healthy breakfast that tastes good and is easy to make.
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Why You’ll Love This Gluten Free Breakfast Recipe:
- How to Make Gluten Free Pancakes
- Recipe Notes
- Serving Suggestions
- Storage Instructions
- Freezing Instructions
- Toppings for Gluten Free Pancakes
- More Pancake Recipes We Love
- More Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes to Try:
- Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Recommended Equipment
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Gluten Free Pancakes
Kids will love these utterly yummy gluten free pancakes! They’re a healthier alternative to your classic pancake mix, but just as delicious.
You will love this easy pancake recipe–it serve up moist, fluffy, and plump pancakes every time! Make this your go-to recipe, and add any toppings or mix-ins you like.
Why You’ll Love This Gluten Free Breakfast Recipe:
- VERSATILE: Pancakes love mix ins! Add in bananas, blueberries, chocolate chips, or whatever your heart desires! Make them however you like to keep your breakfasts interesting.
- AN EASY PANCAKE RECIPE: Only a few ingredients are needed, and you can whip up a big batch in 20 mins!
- AMAZING TEXTURE: The silken tofu makes the pancakes so wonderfully plump and fluffy – super satisfying!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to Make Gluten Free Pancakes
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Blend your pancake ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- In a skillet with coconut oil, cook your pancake batter in batches.
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!
- Silken Tofu: A great egg replacer in vegan baking.
- Almond Milk: Replaces dairy milk to make this recipe dairy-free.
- Agave Nectar: A vegan sweetener.
- Gluten Free Flour: Be sure to use a gluten free 1:1 baking flour, such as Cup4Cup.
- Gluten Free Oats: Add a depth of flavor and keep the pancakes moist.
Use silken tofu for this recipe. It’s typically sold in 16-ounce packages in the refrigerated section of grocery stores.
No. I don’t recommend it – tofu is the base of this pancake recipe and acts as an egg replacer.
Use your favorite kind of 1:1 gluten free flour replacement, like Cup4Cup, Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Baking Flour, or King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Measure for Measure Flour.
You do need to use something to puree the ingredients. A large food processor is a great alternative to a blender – pulse the ingredients until smooth. If you don’t have a blender or food processor, try this recipe for chocolate chip pancakes (omit the chocolate chips if desired) with 1:1 gluten free flour instead of the all-purpose flour.
Yes, this pancake recipe is naturally vegan and gluten free.
When the pancake edges begin to bubble, about 1-2 minutes after pouring the batter into the pan, it’s time to flip the pancakes.
Serve up these gluten free pancakes simply with your favorite toppings, or make it a bigger breakfast with some of these favorites:
Whether you want these on their own or with a plethora of sides, these gluten free pancakes make sure one tasty breakfast!
Store leftover pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Place cool pancakes in a single layer on a baking sheet in the freezer. Once frozen, place the pancakes into an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat in the microwave, toaster, or oven.
Toppings for Gluten Free Pancakes
More Pancake Recipes We Love
- Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon Sauce
- Super Easy Banana Pancakes
- Savory Bacon Pancakes
- Blueberry Pancake Mix Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup
You don’t have to give up fluffy pancakes when you go gluten free! These are melt in the mouth delicious, healthy and super easy to make! You can double the recipe to make a big batch, guaranteed to please kids and adults alike!
More Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes to Try:
- Gluten Free Biscuits
- Banana Bread Protein Balls
- PBJ Overnight Oats
- Corned Beef Hash
- One Pan Cheesy Breakfast Scramble
- Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.