Dinner just got delicious with this yummy honey mustard pork recipe! Pork chops and potatoes are cooked in a skillet with a sweet and tangy glaze for an easy dinner.
Honey Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes Recipe
Pork chops are one of our favorite family meals, and this honey mustard recipe takes them to a whole other level.
Quick and easy to prep, these honey mustard pork chops are ready to serve in around 40 minutes and every bite is truly delicious!
Perfect for and easy dinner, but impressive enough to serve to company!
Why you’ll love this Honey Mustard Pork Chops recipe:
- ONE POT: This recipe is cooked together in one skillet, making clean up a breeze!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Made with staple ingredients and a few herbs and spices. You’ll have most of the ingredients to hand already.
- DELICIOUS: This is such an easy way to add flavor to your pork chops. The sauce is the perfect balance of tangy and sweet and works wonderfully with the meat.
How to make Honey Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes Skillet
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Par-boil the potatoes.
- Brown the potatoes in the skillet and set aside.
- Season the pork chops.
- Cook the chops in the skillet on both sides and let rest.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the honey mustard sauce.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and cook until it thickens.
- Return the potatoes and pork to the skillet, toss in the sauce and serve.
How long do pork chops take to cook?
Pork chops really don’t take that long to cook through, about 4 to 5 minutes a side should do it. Take care not to overcook the pork as it can become quite tough and flavorless.
Use an instant read thermometer to check that the pork is cooked through, it should register at 145F.
The Best meat thermometer!
I love using this meat thermometer for making sure your pork is 145 degrees. Easy for beginners & totally worth the $10 cost!
What’s the best cut of pork to use?
Any type of pork chops will work well in this recipe. A sirloin or top loin chop will be lower in fat and calories, but you can also use bone in rib chops that are flavorful and juicy.
I like to use boneless chops in this recipe for ease of cooking.
What do you serve with it?
Because the honey mustard pork chops are cooked with the potatoes, all you really need is a simple veggie side dish to go alongside. Try it with:
- If using larger potatoes, cut them into halves or quarters so that they cook quickly and are easy to eat.
- Pat the pork chops dry before seasoning. This will help them to get nice and crispy.
- Use a natural raw honey for the best flavor.
These honey mustard pork chops really are divine! So simple to make and so delicious. I just know you are going to love it!
More Pork Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!