These CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN PORK CHOPS are easy, made in ONE PAN, and so delicious. The ultimate comfort food!
I have realized I don’t cook enough pork chops around here. Every time I cook them, I love them. One of my favorite recipes for Fall are my Skillet Apple Butter Pork Chops and I have another amazing Autumn recipe coming your way soon, but these CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN PORK CHOPS hold a special place in my heart. Mostly because…garlic and parmesan. A flavor match made in heaven packed into this OH SO EASY recipe. Pork can be intimidating but this recipe is fool proof. Get your skillet ready and prepare yourself for an amazing and simple meal ready in under 30 minutes!
If you haven’t already noticed, I have a major thing for one pot meals. They’re just easy and if you’re like me, you hate doing dishes. Win win! You’ll want to eat this garlic parmesan sauce with a spoon, so there might be some extra silverware to clean but that’s about it. We paired them with simple parmesan asparagus and it was such a flavorful and easy dinner. They also heated up easily and made for a great lunch the next day. WOO HOO! This one is a keeper.
There’s just something about garlic, parmesan, and cream that make my stomach happy. I’m pretty easy to please. Just give me a one pan meal that’s simple to prepare and loved by all and I’m a happy mama. Pork Chops are going to making a more frequent appearance at our house I’m pretty sure.
If you’re like us and looking for simple dinners, this one is for you. I hope you love these Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops as much as we do! I’m pretty sure you will. So yum. Happy Wednesday, friends! Enjoy.
These Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops are sure to be a hit and are oh so easy. Enjoy!
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
4.8 based on 13 review(s)
- 4-5 boneless pork chops (approximately 3-4 ounces each)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ tablespoons salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¾ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and allow to melt, stirring to coat the pan.
- Sprinkle each pork chop with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
- Add pork to skillet and cook each side for 4-5 minutes or until both sides are golden brown. Turn off heat and cover with a tight lid. Let the chops sit for 8-10 minutes until fully cooked through. Set aside on a foil tented plate to keep warm.
- Scrape the pan to release all that yumminess, no need to clean the pan.
- Heat pan to medium high heat. Toss garlic in the pan and allow to caramelize for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add in the flour and cream and stir quickly to combine. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the grated parmesan and fresh parsley, stirring until fully combined and heated through.
- Return pork to the sauce and serve.