This delicious lobster mac and cheese is an easy way to elevate everyone’s favorite comfort food dish. Simple to make, this baked mac and cheese recipe is a sure fire winner!
Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe
If you think mac and cheese can’t be improved on, I’m about to change your mind! This lobster mac and cheese is such a treat!
Rich and creamy, this restaurant quality recipe takes mac and cheese to a whole new level! Topped with breadcrumbs and parmesan and oven baked, this is one hell of a recipe!
Why you’ll love this Creamy Lobster Macaroni and Cheese recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Ready to serve in around 35 minutes, this is a great weeknight meal that’s simple to make.
- OVEN BAKED: An oven baked mac and cheese is so delicious! The creamy sauce is topped with a crispy breadcrumb topping, plus most of the cook time is hands off.
- PERFECT COMFORT FOOD: It really doesn’t get better than cheese, pasta and lobster!
How to make Baked Lobster Mac and Cheese at Home
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cook the pasta, drain and set aside.
- Soften the onion in butter and add the garlic.
- Whisk in the flour and then the broth.
- Keep whisking and add in the milk.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheeses and seasonings.
- Stir in the cooked lobster and macaroni.
- Pour into a casserole dish, add the breadcrumbs and bake til golden brown.
How long does it keep?
Once you have made your mac and cheese, or if you have leftovers, let it cool fully before storing in the fridge and it will keep well for up to 4 days. Reheat it in an oven at 350F, with the top covered loosely with foil, for 10 to 15 minutes to serve.
Do you have to use lobster?
The cooked lobster adds an amazing flavor to this mac and cheese and takes it too a whole other level. Without it, you’ll still have a delicious mac and cheese! You could substitute the lobster for shredded chicken if you like.
What do you serve with it?
This lobster mac and cheese is so perfect all on it’s own, and feel free to go carb heavy with some garlic bread to accompany it. A simple side of steamed broccoli or asparagus will work great.
- Don’t overcook the pasta or the finished dish can be very mushy. It should be cooked al dente as it will continue to cook in the oven.
- When making the sauce, keep whisking as you add in the ingredients, this will help to form a smooth and silky sauce.
- Preheat the oven before baking the lobster mac and cheese so that it warms through fully and the top gets nice and brown.
More Easy Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
- King Ranch Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
- Mac and Cheese Chicken Soup
- White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 15 Minute Mac and Cheese
This lobster mac and cheese recipe is all kinds of delicious! I just know you are going to love this!
More Seafood Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!