SEAFOOD LASAGNA was a total hit in our house. Full of flavor, beautiful, and fool-proof. Layers of noodles, cheese, crab, shrimp, and more! SO DELICIOUS! You might think seafood and cheese don’t mix, but I hope you give this easy seafood recipe a try! This Seafood Lasagna Recipe is a must make for any seafood lover. It’s a total winner that our entire family loves!
Seafood Lasagna Recipe
Seafood Lasagna is one of the best easy seafood recipes I’ve found in a long time. This Seafood Lasagna recipe is the ultimate creative comfort food when you’re in the mood for something a little different.
This recipe for CHEESY SEAFOOD LASAGNA has had me so excited for weeks! It’s the ultimate comfort food and one recipe that actually stopped Pat in his tracks. HE LOVES IT and I hope you do too! It reminds me a lot of my favorite White Chicken Lasagna, but even cheesier, creamier, and tastier.
If you’re in the mood for a creative and delicious seafood feast, this is it! It’s a cold weather must and SO crave worthy. I mean, just look at that hot slice of Heaven! Does it get any better than this cheesy lasagna recipe?
This Seafood Lasagna recipe is one one of the best seafood recipes for maximum flavor and comfort!
Cheesy Seafood Recipe
Seafood Lasagna is unique and delicious and sure to please. Yes, Cheese and Seafood can mix!
My friend Susie posted on facebook about an amazing Cheesy Seafood Lasagna recipe she made earlier this year and I knew we had to try it. THANK YOU SUSIE! Mom helped me figure out the recipe, and we were in business. We used real crab instead of imitation and added some cheese (duh). We also made it in a smaller dish in order to make high layers of all the goodness. THE MORE THE BETTER!
If you’re worried about cheese + seafood, don’t be! It somehow just WORKS in this delicious recipe. It’s a creative spin on a classic recipe that everyone is sure to love. Aren’t easy seafood recipes the best?!
How to Make Seafood Lasagna
This cheesy lasagna recipe is filled with crab, shrimp, scallops, cheese, and so much more. I love how easy it is to combine everything into one easy dish that is just perfect for weeknight dinners.
- Saute green onions and garlic in a skillet, then stir in the broth and clam juice and bring everything to a boil.
- Add in the shrimp, scallops, and crab, and let everything simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and reserve the liquid, and place the seafood mixture in a bowl to set aside.
- Melt butter in the same skillet, then whisk in flour, a mixture of half & half and the reserved liquid, and salt & pepper. Bring this mixture to a boil, and cook until it thickens.
- Remove from heat, then stir in half & half, wine, red pepper flakes, and Parmesan cheese to make the white sauce.
- Stir in 3/4 of the white sauce into the seafood mixture.
- To assemble the seafood lasagna: pour 1/2 the white sauce into the bottom of the baking dish, layer on the uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/4 of the seafood mixture, 1/4 of the white sauce, and sprinkle with cheese. Repeat this 3 times to finish the lasagna.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350°F, and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Check the recipe card below for the FULL detailed instructions.
Easy Seafood Recipe for a Crowd
This is the kind of meal you pay top dollar for at your favorite seafood grill. Layers of crab, shrimp, and scallops, OH MY! Its just too good to be true. Pair this seafood lasagna recipe with some amazing white wine and you’ll really be in business. If your dinner guests love seafood, this is a great recipe to serve a crowd. It always impresses!
Cheesy Lasagna Recipe
I hope you give this a try. Pat gives it his biggest 5 star thumbs up review.
Pat loves seafood so I knew this Seafood Lasagna Recipe would be right up his alley. He was so disappointed when the leftovers ran out. Don’t worry Pat, I’ll be making this Cheesy Lasagna Recipe again and again! He is my toughest critic so his praise is always very important and valued!
If this recipe isn’t quite right for you, don’t worry! We’ve got plenty of delicious lasagna recipes for you.
Dutch Oven Lasagna Recipe (Stove Top Lasagna) Continue Reading
Weight Watchers Lasagna (only 8 WW Points!) - Healthy Lasagna Recipe Continue Reading
Cheesy Ravioli Lasagna Bake (Easy Lasagna Recipe) Continue Reading
Creamy White Chicken Lasagna (Caprese Chicken Lasagna) Continue Reading
Skinny(er) Chicken Mexican Lasagna Bake Continue Reading
I hope you love this Seafood Lasagna Recipe as much as we do! It’s a family favorite for sure. Pair it with our Oatmeal Molasses Rolls and some Oreo Poke Cake for dessert (it won’t be a low cal day and that’s okay!).
See the recipe card below for full details on How to Make Seafood Lasagna. Enjoy!
Try these other delicious seafood recipes:
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Recipe
- Easy Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- Seafood Salad
- Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa,
- Seafood Gumbo
- Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe