Breakfast Pizza is one of family favorite breakfast recipes! From the crescent roll crust to the eggs and cheese and everything in between, this pizza is filling and so tasty. Plus this pizza is made in a sheet pan, so it’s super easy to make!
Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza
This Breakfast Pizza Recipe is so easy! Using a sheet pan makes the whole process simple, clean and it makes a huge batch so you can feed a crowd.
This pizza is a delicious centerpiece at a holiday brunch table, or a lazy Saturday morning breakfast.
All of the breakfast recipes on the site are delicious, but I keep going back to my favorite favorite, which is this Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza.
Our family has been making this for years for Christmas morning for years and we never tire of it. It’s filling, simple, hearty, comforting, and delicious.
Be sure to try my English Muffin Breakfast Pizza too!
Why You’ll Love this Cheesy Pizza Recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: This recipe is simple to prep and is ready to serve in around 30 minutes
- GREAT FOR A CROWD: This recipe will easily serve 6, so it’s a great option if you have overnight guests.
- KID FRIENDLY: This is a great recipe that the whole family will love and it’s easy to adapt to suit tastes. I mean, who doesn’t love pizza for breakfast?!
No fuss, stress, or slaving away in the kitchen. PLUS, only ONE pan to clean! Check the recipe card at the bottom of the post for the full detailed recipe.
Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza Ingredients
You can make this breakfast recipe with any toppings that you love!
We kept this one as more of a classic breakfast ingredient combo:
- Hash Browns
- Crescent Rolls dough for the pizza crust
We also have a Meat Lovers Breakfast Pizza recipe that has pepperoni, beef, bacon, and sausage (but otherwise is the same basic recipe). You can fill this great breakfast recipe with whatever your family loves best!
Breakfast Pizza Toppings Ideas:
- Bacon crumbles
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
It’s SO easy, you won’t believe it!
- First, roll out pre-made crescent rolls.
- Next, layer on shredded hash brown potatoes and any toppings you choose.
- Then, pour a mixture of eggs, cheese and spices.
- Finally, just bake, slice and serve!
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
Frequently Asked Questions
It varies because of toppings chosen, but this version has just over 350 calories per serving. So just pair it with some fruit and you have a well-balanced and healthy breakfast! You can keep breakfast pizza pretty healthy if you’re careful with the add-ons, or you can let things be carefree and fun by adding everything your heart desires. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so never skip it!
This breakfast sheet pan pizza is made with a crescent dough base so that it’s nice and light. You can easily turn this into a more classic pizza by using pizza dough if you prefer.
If you like, you can build the pizza the night before and keep it covered in the fridge til you are ready to bake it. It’s best enjoyed as soon as it’s cooked, but leftovers will keep for 2 to 3 days and can be reheated in the oven at 400F til warmed through.
I look forward to Christmas Morning Breakfast all year long. My Mom would ALWAYS make this Breakfast Pizza and I crave it year round because of those wonderful mornings.
There’s nothing better than a brunch spread on a weekend! If you’re making this fun Breakfast Pizza, have fun pairing it with a great cocktail. There’s always a reason to celebrate!
Beautiful Brunch Cocktails
What goes better with breakfast than a crisp cocktail? If you’re in the mood for a cocktail with breakfast, check out our favorites:
- Apple Cider Mimosas
- Sherbet Mimosas
- Champagne Sangria
- Margarita Punch
- Best Margaritas Recipe
- Orange Cranberry Bourbon Smash
- Summer Wine Slush
- Blackberry Palomas
- Pitcher Mojitos
- Peach Frose
- Be sure to thaw the hash browns before using them, if they are frozen they will not cook through fully. Thaw them in the fridge overnight before using.
- Be sure to grease your sheet pan so that the pizza is easy to remove once it is baked.
- Have fun with this breakfast pizza recipe! Use all your favorite toppings and get the kids to help out too!
You and your family will love this fluffy Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza. Serve it up for Christmas morning or even for a quick weeknight supper (breakfast for dinner is always fun!).
One Pan Breakfasts
In my opinion, the perfect breakfast and brunch recipes are the ones you can make in ONE pan, pot or skillet. Here are a few favorites.
More Pizza Recipes
If you love this Breakfast Pizza, be sure to upload a photo in the comments below or leave a rating. Enjoy!