Tequila Lime Salmon Salad is hearty, healthy, and delicious for any occasion. Salmon topped with a spicy tequila lime marinade and laid atop a bed of lettuce, corn, beans, avocado, pico, and more. So delicious!
Why We Love This Salmon Salad Recipe
This Tequila Lime Salmon Salad is one of our new favorites. It’s chock full of beans, corn, pico, cheese, assorted lettuce, and the best lime vinaigrette. But the real kicker is the juicy and flavorful baked salmon!
- Fresh. This salad is packed with greens, citrus, veggies, and avocado!
- Healthy. Salmon is packed with lean protein, healthy fats, and omega-3!
- Flavorful. The tequila lime marinade is just the perfect amount of spice.
Variations on Salad with Salmon
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to Store and Reheat
Store leftover salmon salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Enjoy cold for the best taste and texture.
More Salad Recipes To Try
- Cucumber Salad
- Chicken Salad
- Tricolor Pasta Salad
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Peruvian Chopped Salad
- Caprese Salad
Notes from the Test Kitchen
- You can prep the avocado ahead and drizzle it with lime juice to prevent it from browning.
- You can marinate the salmon for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator, so feel free to prep the night before!
- Properly cooked salmon is 145°F at the thickest point. It should easily flake apart with a fork.