Creamy Cheesy Artichoke Dip baked onto toasted bruschetta. The perfect appetizer! I love this creative bite for any party or potluck. People will have them gone in no time!
I’m a dip lover. That really shouldn’t surprise you. I’m always on the lookout for the next delicious, creamy, cheesy dip to add to my growing arsenal. Dips are my go-to appetizer to take to any party or get together. I just can’t get enough.
When I saw that Love Grows Wild was genius enough to BAKE her delicious dip right on top of crispy toasted bread…I knew she was on to something. Brilliant. Delicious. Game Changer.
There is no better way to eat hot Artichoke Dip than with toasted bread…so why not combine the two? Cheesy and Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer to take to parties, make for your next BBQ, or have waiting for your husband when he gets home from school (That’s what I did…and he was VERY excited!!)
The bruschetta spread is also great as a normal dip. If you choose to make it that way, follow the instructions below but just bake in a baking dish for around 20 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and delicious. Total yum. Enjoy!
Cheesy and Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip baked onto toasted bread. The perfect appetizer!
20 minPrep Time
7 minCook Time
27 minTotal Time
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into slices
- 1 cup mayonnaise with olive oil (fewer calories than regular mayo)
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place the bread on a foil lined baking sheet and brush or spray with olive oil.
- Bake the bread for 8-10 minutes until crispy and golden, set aside
- In an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, chopped artichokes, garlic salt, parsley, and both types of parmesan cheese.
- Scoop a generous amount of the spread onto each piece of bread and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Broil in the oven on high for 5-7 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned on top. Watch closely to avoid burning. (This can also be made into a dip and baked at 350 for 15-20 minutes until melty and delicious).