Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese is a super easy slow cooker recipe, perfect for any occasion! Mac and cheese is one of the best cheesy comfort foods around!
You guys already know this, but I’m OBSESSED with super easy recipes, and especially easy slow cooker recipes. Oh, and also with cheese. I remember growing up there was this episode of PeeWee Herman (don’t judge) where he loved some item of food so much that he actually got married to it. If I wasn’t already married, I would marry cheese. It’s just so comforting and always there for you, am I right? I mean sure sometimes it causes a stomach ache, but all true love does. ANYWAY, end of stupid story, and beginning of delicious recipe. SUPER EASY SLOW COOKER MACARONI AND CHEESE is my jam and everyone needs this recipe up their sleeve!
I just love how simple this is. The recipe is adapted from the best of the best when it comes to cheese, Paula Deen! Girl knows what she’s talking about you guys. It’s just a great recipe to have on hand for those weeknights when slow cooker meals are a MUST. You know the days.
So to recap…slow cooker and cheese. Two of my faves. What could be better.
You’re gonna love this slow cooker macaroni and cheese recipe!
10 minPrep Time
3 hrCook Time
3 hr, 10 Total Time
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, cubed
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a 2 quart saucepan of water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes, or until tender. Set aside.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and melt butter and shredded cheese until cheese melts.
- Combine melted cheese, eggs, sour cream, soup, cream, milk, mustard, and salt and pepper in a slow cooker. Stir in the macaroni and give the entire mixture a couple stirs.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!