Chicken Parmesan Sliders are a bite sized take on the classic comfort food, Chicken Parmesan! Chicken parm is nestled within soft slider rolls and baked it into a delicious finger food for the ultimate party platter!
These Chicken Parmesan Sliders are a simple slider recipe, made with crispy chicken tenders, tomato sauce, and lots of mozzarella, baked until everything is perfectly melted and delicious!
How To Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders – Step By Step
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Lay the bottom half of the slider buns on a baking sheet or in a baking pan and place the chicken strips on top of the buns.
- Then spoon the marinara sauce over the chicken and put a slice of mozzarella over each bun and over the chicken and lay the slider bun tops on top of the cheese.
- Stir together the melted butter, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan. Generously brush the tops of the buns with the butter mixture.
- Top with the chopped basil and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, melty, and bubbly.
- Slice and serve. Enjoy!
Easy Party Food!
These easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders are the party food that everyone will be reaching for, they are going to be gobbled up fast! These fluffy and delicious sliders are so flavorful bur so simple.
If you love kitchen shortcuts these sliders are all about convenience. Made with pre-made, frozen all-natural chicken strips, mozzarella cheese, jarred marinara sauce and a package of Hawaiian rolls. It doesn’t get much simpler and tastier than this!
Can I Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders Ahead Of Time?
Chicken Parmesan Sliders are best served hot and straight out of the oven, if they sit too long they will become soggy, so best to serve right away.
However, if you are prepping for a party and have a heap of things to do, you can save yourself time by cooking the chicken the day before and storing in the refrigerator overnight.
However, reheat the chicken, so they are heated through, before being cooked in the sliders.
Do I Cook The Chicken Before Adding It To The Sliders?
Yes indeed. Take your favorite brand of frozen, breaded chicken, cook it according to the package instructions, and then add it to the slider buns to make your Chicken Parmesan Sliders.
- These chicken parmesan sliders are best served straight from the oven.
- If you want a heavier sauce, you can substitute jarred pizza sauce for the marina sauce.
- Pre-toasting the bottom half of the rolls is optional but it does help prevent soggy bottoms!
- Be generous when brushing the melted butter onto the rolls – it’s worth it!
More Delicious Slider Recipes
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.