Only 4 ingredients are needed to make this ridiculously easy and incredibly delicious Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Meet your new favorite weeknight dinner!
4-Ingredient Crockpot Ranch Chicken
You’ll be amazed at how 4 ingredients can come together in the slow cooker to create the most flavorful and tender chicken!
This Crockpot ranch chicken is a great weeknight dinner, you can serve it up with your favorite sides for something that’s hearty and delicious.
Why You’ll Love this Chicken Ranch Crockpot Recipe:
- CREAMY: Made with cream cheese for a lusciously creamy sauce.
- SAVORY: Ranch seasoning gives the chicken the unmistakably savory hit!
- EASY: Whipped up in the crockpot with kitchen staples (less than 5 ingredients), it’s so easy!
Great for a hearty winter meal, or an easy summer meal if you don’t want to turn on the oven. A chicken dinner for all seasons!
How to Make Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Add the broth and ranch seasoning to the slow cooker and combine.
- Add in the seasoned chicken and cook.
- Finally, add in the cream cheese until melted.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
No, you should never put frozen chicken in the crockpot, as this will put the chicken in the temperature danger zone for too long and could cause food poisoning. Always use fresh or fully thawed chicken. Thaw frozen chicken overnight in the refrigerator before adding it to the crockpot.
I like chicken breasts for this recipe, but you could also use boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
Yes, you can substitute 1½ tablespoons of ranch dressing in place of the dry ranch seasoning packet in this recipe.
You can go classic with rice or mashed potatoes, but this easy chicken dish plays well with so many sides. Here are some favorites:
Whatever you decide to serve this with, you are guaranteed a clean plate. Our family adores this recipe!
Store leftover crockpot ranch chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freeze crockpot ranch chicken in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Allow chicken to thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
Make It A Meal
Serve crockpot ranch chicken with mashed potatoes or white rice.
More Crockpot Recipes We Love
- Crockpot Chili
- Mississippi Roast
- Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Crockpot Chicken Marsala
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with Ranch Fried Pickles
Tender chicken coated in a creamy and savory sauce, whipped up with just a handful of ingredients – this is such a winner of a chicken dinner! Gluten free and kid friendly, crockpot ranch chicken is perfect to please a hungry crowd!
More 5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes to Try:
- Easy Baked Chicken Marinara
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!