Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are fun to make and even more fun to eat! Each roll up is stuffed with chicken and cheese, smothered with Alfredo sauce, and baked to golden brown perfection.
Lasagna Roll Ups
Fun, flavorful, and a little fancy, these chicken Alfredo lasagna roll ups are a must make! These lasagna roll ups are everything we love about traditional lasagna, simply rolled up instead of layered in a baking dish.
Ready in less than an hour with 30 minutes of hands-off time, you’ll appreciate the ease and simplicity of this weeknight dinner recipe. My whole family loves these lasagna roll ups!
Why You’ll Love this Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe:
- EASY: No muss, no fuss. These roll ups come together quickly and easily with just a few simple ingredients.
- CREAMY: Each roll up is loaded with a cheesy filling and topped with decadent Alfredo sauce. This is a creamy, dreamy, cheesy recipe!
- IMPRESSIVE: Easy enough for weeknight dinners and fancy enough for dinner parties, these roll ups always impress.
There’s nothing quite as comforting as a baked pasta dish, and these lasagna roll ups do not disappoint!
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Prepare a baking dish.
- Cook the lasagna noodles.
- Make the chicken Alfredo filling.
- Fill and roll up each lasagna noodle.
- Place the rolls in the baking dish, pour the sauce on top, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, broil, and serve.
Lasagna roll ups are cooked lasagna noodles that are stuffed with a filling, rolled up, and baked in the oven. They’re a fun twist on classic lasagna!
Rotisserie chicken is a wonderful time saver! You can absolutely use shredded rotisserie chicken for these lasagna roll ups.
Absolutely. To make vegetarian lasagna roll ups, simply omit the chicken from the filling, add sautéed spinach or roasted broccoli to the filling, or use the filling recipe from these spinach stuffed shells.
To prevent the noodles from tearing, make sure to cook the noodles just to al dente – if the noodles are too soft, they can easily break. Rinsing the noodles under cold water will also prevent them from sticking to each other, which can lead to breaking. I always like to make a couple extra noodles just in case!
Pair these lasagna roll ups with classic Italian sides like:
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Caesar Salad
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Fresh bread with olive oil or butter
No matter what you serve them with, these chicken lasagna roll ups are always a hit!
- Rinse the cooked lasagna noodles with cold water to prevent them from sticking to each other.
- Place the roll ups seam-side down in the baking dish to keep them intact while they bake.
- After 20 minutes in the oven, remove the foil so the roll ups get toasty and golden brown. For crispy cheese, broil the roll ups after baking for 2-3 minutes.
Easy yet impressive, wow your dinner guests with this easy baked pasta recipe!
What kind of Alfredo sauce should I use?
Use your favorite kind of store bought or homemade Alfredo sauce in this recipe.
Can I use marinara sauce instead?
Definitely! Feel free to swap marinara sauce for Alfredo sauce in this lasagna roll ups recipe. I love using homemade marinara sauce as a delicious alternative to store bought sauce.
Can I make these roll ups ahead of time?
Yes. Prepare the recipe through step 5. Cover and place in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, remove from the refrigerator and continue with step 6. You may need to add a few minutes to the bake time as this dish will be chilled.
More Italian Dinner Recipes We Love
- Grandma’s Best Meatballs
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- One Pot Chicken Alfredo
- Easy Baked Ziti Recipe
- Chicken Piccata
The next time you’re craving lasagna, mix things up and make these chicken Alfredo lasagna roll ups!
More Easy Lasagna Recipes to Try:
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Lasagna Soup
- Creamy White Chicken Lasagna
- Seafood Lasagna
- Cheesy Ravioli Lasagna
- Mexican Lasagna Bake
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.