White Chicken Lasagna is an easy favorite meal. It’s packed with flavor and is surprisingly easy to make! This Caprese Chicken Lasagna is the ultimate comfort food, loaded with classic Caprese flavors like tomatoes and mozzarella. YUM!
White Chicken Lasagna
White Chicken Lasagna is one of my favorite versions of this Italian dish. Caprese Chicken Lasagna loaded with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil!
This White Chicken Lasagna is an absolute dream! Classic lasagna is delicious, but I really love this Caprese Chicken version even more. Substitute chicken for beef and add in plenty of mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. Try this white lasagna and you might never go back to the classic recipe!
It’s no secret that I have a love affair with all things cheesy. Including my husband. He’s not quite cheesy enough for me…but sometimes he does giggle at the stupidest commercials, over and over again, and I love that. But apart from him, I just love love love CHEESE. It’s not good for any type of diet, but it sure is delicious, and that’s enough for me! I believe most recipes should be a little cheesy, and this cheesy white chicken lasagna is just that!
Make this easy Caprese Lasagna for an amazing weeknight dinner and you will be in love. It’s also great to save for leftovers, and reheating is super simple.
This Caprese Chicken Lasagna is filled with chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes, and topped with a creamy white sauce. Yum!
Caprese Chicken Lasagna
If you guys didn’t know by now, I’ll fill you in: I’m obsessed with Caprese anything. A classic Caprese salad is made up of mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil, and it’s one of the best things in the world. Now I use that flavor combination in so many different recipes, and it never disappoints!
Where there’s cheese, there should be basil, and, preferably, some tomatoes. It doesn’t matter what type of tomatoes, but they always go well with cheese and fresh basil. Sun-dried tomatoes, roma tomatoes, cherry tomatoes…Any tomato will work. This Caprese Chicken Lasagna has it all and it’s so delicious!
Here are some more of my favorite Caprese recipes:
- Caprese Pasta Bake
- Caprese Farro Salad
- Caprese Stuffed Salmon
- Cheesy Caprese Dip
- Caprese Tarts
- Sheet Pan Caprese Chicken
White Chicken Caprese Lasagna Ingredients
A recipe like this is so good because of the amazing ingredients! I love this white chicken lasagna recipe because it’s filled with my favorite things.
- Shredded Chicken
- Artichoke Hearts
- Mozzarella (shredded and whole slices)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Cream Cheese
- Half and Half
- Lasagna Noodles
All of these ingredients combine to make the creamiest, cheesiest, most delicious lasagna recipe ever!
How to Make White Chicken Lasagna
You know I wouldn’t be making this white chicken lasagna if it weren’t easy. The more I cook, the more I realize how simple a lot of recipes are once you organize everything into steps and just take it one step at a time. This white lasagna recipe is easy to follow, so make it for yourself and see how amazing it is!
How to Make White Caprese Chicken Lasagna:
- Combine chicken, artichokes, basil, mozzarella, parmesan, & tomatoes in a bowl and set aside
- In another bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese, half and half, garlic, and salt & pepper. Then use a spoon to stir in the basil.
- Set aside half of the cream cheese mix, and mix the other half in with the chicken mixture from step 1
- Take half of the cream cheese mixture that you set aside and spread it over the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Lay 3 lasagna noodles on the cream cheese mixture, then layer on 1/3 of the chicken mixture
- Repeat the noodle/chicken layering 2 more times, then top with a final layer of noodles
- Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top, then lay mozzarella slices on top
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the whole lasagna, and sprinkle with basil if desired
- Bake 25 minutes at 350°F
This white chicken lasagna will come out hot, cheesy, and delicious! You can store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a few days and reheat in the oven.
I adapted this Creamy White Chicken Caprese Lasagna recipe from one I found on Pinterest, and I’m SO glad I found it. I made a few changes, but it’s been one of my favorite lasagna recipes to date!
Watch the video or see the recipe card for details on how to make White Chicken Caprese Lasagna. Enjoy!
If you like this white chicken lasagna recipe, try these other Italian dishes:
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- Baked Pasta Primavera
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Sausage
- Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- One Pan Cheese Ravioli Skillet
- Chicken in Parmesan Cream Sauce