Chicken Dijon with White Wine Sauce is an easy ONE PAN meal with so much flavor! The Dijon Chicken in white win sauce is so juicy and moist and smothered in the most amazing sauce. Nothing is better than White Wine Chicken with Dijon. It’s an awesome Date Night meal for any day of the week. Chicken Dijon for the win!
Chicken Dijon in White Wine Sauce
Chicken Dijon with White Wine Sauce is a simple weeknight meal perfect for a family dinner.
Chicken Dijon with White Wine Sauce is everything I want in a meal. This simple and delicious recipe for Creamy White Wine Chicken is a staple at our house. It’s delicious served over rice, pasta, or simply by itself.
The White Wine Sauce has so much flavor and so little fuss, you’ll want to dive in and sip it up with a spoon! It couldn’t be simpler, but I know you’ll be just as addicted as we are as soon as you taste it. If you can get through making this without breaking out a spoon to eat the sauce on its own, you’re a better person than me! I love to make extra sauce to spoon the sauce over baked potatoes or drizzle over steak…WOW the flavor!
I love this white wine chicken recipe for family dinners or for date night.
Chicken Dijon in White Wine Sauce is one the best one pan meals. Try this White Wine Chicken Dijon for dinner tonight!
White Wine Chicken Dijon
This White Wine Chicken Dijon Skillet is the perfect comfort food because its quick, EASY, and so flavorful.
The other thing I love about this White Wine Chicken is how great it is reheated. It’s the perfect thing to keep for leftovers, and it makes a delicious lunch to send with your loved one day after. DELICIOUS!!! Just looking at the pictures of this chicken in white wine sauce is making me flash back to how it tastes. Looks like I know what I’m making for dinner tonight!
Dijon Chicken in White Wine Sauce is a great meal for guests if you’re having a dinner party. The flavors seem to be loved by all, it’s absolutely fool proof, and clean up involves ONE PAN. I mean…let’s go!
Recommended Products to make White Wine Chicken Dijon
I don’t drink wine, can I still make this Dijon Chicken with White Wine Sauce?
If you’re worried about the wine…don’t be! You can still make this white wine chicken. The alcohol cooks out while cooking, but you can also use a cooking wine without alcohol if that’s what you prefer. The flavor of wine without the alcohol content. OR you can even use chicken stock in it’s place. Easy peasy.
What do you recommend serving with White Wine Chicken?
We love this white wine chicken dijon served simply over rice or pasta, or served alongside some of our favorite side dishes like Melting Potatoes, Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, Balsamic Brussels Sprouts, or Garlic Mashed Cauliflower! I like to keep the side dish simple because there’s so much flavor in that White Wine Sauce.
Do you have other chicken recipes that are favorites?
OH YES! Chicken recipes are my FAVORITE. Some of the most popular recipes on The Cookie Rookie include Chicken Tacos, Baked Fried Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie Casserole, Chicken Parmesan Pasta and Queso Smothered Chicken Fajitas.
This simple Creamy Dijon White Wine Chicken is sure to become a constant on your dinner rotation. I hope you love it as much as we do! I have a feeling you will. It’s a winner winner chicken dinner!!!
See the recipe card below for full details on How to make Dijon Chicken with White Wine Sauce. Enjoy!
Want more One Pan Recipes? Here are some favorites:
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta Skillet
- Chicken Couscous with Bacon and Corn
- Basil Cream Chicken
- Healthy Lasagna
- 40 Clove Garlic Chicken
- Skillet Steak with Peppercorn Cream Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
Creamy White Wine Dijon Chicken
Chicken Dijon with White Wine Sauce is an easy ONE PAN meal with so much flavor! The Dijon Chicken in white win sauce is so juicy and moist and smothered in the most amazing sauce. Nothing is better than White Wine Chicken with Dijon. It's an awesome Date Night meal for any day of the week. Chicken Dijon for the win!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary (needles removed from 2 of the sprigs)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup white wine wine that is enjoyable to drink
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- If using large chicken breasts, butterfly (cut in-half lengthwise) then pound (with a meat pounder) until even in thickness. If using small-ish breasts, just pound to an even thickness.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the rosemary needles, rosemary sprigs and sauté for 15-30 seconds (just until crisp but not brown). Transfer rosemary to a paper towel and turn the heat to medium-high.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper and place in the pan. Cook 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate. Reduce heat to low.
- Deglaze the pan drippings by adding the wine to the pan while scraping it with a spatula. Turn heat to medium-low, add garlic and sauté the garlic for 30 seconds. Add in the mustard, cream and yogurt and stir until smooth. Cook the sauce 5 minutes, and add the chicken breasts. Cook an additional 10-15 minutes until sauce is thickened and chicken is no longer pink in the middle. A meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the breasts should read 160°F (165° max).
- Garnish the chicken with the fried rosemary sprigs.
- Serve with mashed, baked potatoes or pasta.