PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES are so absolutely delicious and EASY! You’ll never go back to regular fries after you try this thick crispy baked potato wedges recipe coated in a crispy cheese shell. They’re just too good!
Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe
Parmesan Potato Wedges are a cheesy, delicious side dish for any meal. This crispy baked potato wedges recipe is something you’ll make over and over again!
I’m struggling to find the right words to describe these utterly amazing CRISPY PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES! These are by far my favorite potato recipe on the site, and when I say they’re addicting, I mean that Mom and I ate the entire pan in under 30 minutes after photographing them…Ya, they are THAT good.
We dipped these crispy baked potato wedges in ranch, ketchup, honey mustard, and hot sauce, and all were absolutely divine. They’ve got the best crispy Parmesan shell coating tender potato wedges, and I’m just so excited about this recipe. Are you ready to try the best side dish this side of the Mississippi?! Buckle up!
Parmesan Potato Wedges are about to be your new favorite way to eat potatoes. This crispy baked potato wedges recipe is beyond delicious!
Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
I’m not gonna like, when these Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges are cooking in the oven, they look a tad strange. It looks like all the cheese has cooked off of them and that the recipe is about to be a failure. BUT TAKE HEART! That’s how they should look. The crispy shell is just baking onto the side of the wedges and is waiting for you to break them each apart, creating the tastiest steak fries you’ve ever tasted. Best. Recipe. Ever. Crispy Baked Potato Wedges…will you marry me?!
These baked parmesan potato wedges are a side dish fit for the most casual burger meal, or the most classy romantic dinner at home. If I would make these every single night, Pat would be one very happy husband. He could not believe how many of them we ate on our own, and he was pretty disappointed we didn’t make him a double batch. Lucky for him I’ll be making these again and again and again.
How to Make Potato Wedges
These oven baked potato wedges are a must make for all kinds of meals. This is such a great recipe to have under your belt, because they really do go with so many dishes, and everyone will love them! Potato wedges are generally pretty easy to make, and this recipe just requires an extra step to get that crispy cheesy coating.
How to make Parmesan Potato Wedges:
- Preheat oven to 375°F & melt butter in pan
- Cut potatoes into wedges and dry them with paper towels
- Sprinkle the Parmesan and seasonings into the melted butter
- Press potato wedges firmly into the cheese & butter, then brush the other sides with olive oil
- Bake wedges for 40-50 minutes
- Let the Parmesan potato wedges cool for about 7 minutes before serving
You can turn the heat up to 400°F for the last 5 minutes to really crisp up the cheese if you want. These crispy baked potato wedges are definitely a dip kind of dish, so serve them with ranch, ketchup, whatever you prefer!
Recommended Products to make Parmesan Potato Wedges
These Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges are one of my most favorite recipes on The Cookie Rookie. I hope you love them as much as we do! This crispy baked potato wedges recipe is so perfect with burgers, sandwiches, steaks, or even as just an appetizer or party snack. Along with a bunch of dips, these would definitely be gone in seconds on game day. They are just too good to resist!
Watch the Video & See the recipe card for details on how to make Parmesan Potato Wedges. Enjoy!
If you like these oven baked potato wedges, you’ll love these other potato recipes too:
- Crispy Home Fries recipe
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Best Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Shoestring Fries
- Simple Smashed Potatoes recipe
- Bacon Cheese Fries with Ranch
Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges
These CRISPY PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES are so absolutely delicious and EASY! You'll never go back to regular fries after you try these thick baked potato wedges coated in a crispy cheese shell. Just too good!
- 6 medium potatoes russets or Yukon Gold, washed
- ¼ cup butter unsalted
- 1¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Penzey’s Sandwich Sprinkles or garlic powder
- Dried parsley or favorite herb
- Olive oil to brush potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place butter in an 11x15 inch jelly roll pan and place in oven until butter melts. Remove from oven as soon as butter has melted.
- Halve each potato, lengthwise, and cut each half into 3 equal wedges. Dry potato wedges with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle melted butter evenly and liberally with grated Parmesan, then sprinkle with pepper, seasonings and herbs. Press the cheese onto the butter.
- Press each potato wedge, flesh-side down, firmly onto the Parmesan.
- Lightly brush the exposed section of potato with olive oil.
- Very lightly season the potatoes with coarse salt & freshly ground pepper and sprinkle with crushed herbs.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 40-50 minutes.
- *If needed to crisp the Parmesan crust, turn the heat up to 400 for the last 5-10 minutes.
- **Transfer potatoes to a cooling rack and allow to cool at least 7 FULL MINUTES - this allows the cheese crust to stick to the potatoes.
- Serve with your favorite dip. Buffalo, sour cream or Ranch dips work well.
Did you make this recipe?
Use the tag #thecookierookie when posting a photo of your recipe, and make sure to follow The Cookie Rookie on Instagram!
Shop This Post
Claim your FREE EBOOK!
Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!!
PLUS get our FREE ebook, Favorite Easy Chicken Dinners.