Since Pat and I built our house, we have hosted Thanksgiving. My parents live out of town and we usually go there for Christmas, but for two years now, Thanksgiving has been in STL. My mom is an amazing cook (she has a blog too! Simply Sated), so she always helps me, and we make the menu together. Easy and delicious recipes rule the roost, and these Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots are PERFECT! One side down…many to go! This side dish is beyond easy. You’ll look like quite a chef, but you’ll secretly know this is 100% fool proof. You cannot mess this winner up!
Wow your friends and family with this simple and perfect Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots dish this Thanksgiving.
You’ll be glad you don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen, and they’ll be glad that they get to taste something so yum! Enjoy!
5 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1.5 lbs baby carrots, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper, and fresh parsley to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a small/medium baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
- Toss the carrots in the balsamic mixture and coat well.
- Place carrots in baking dish and pour any remaining sauce over the carrots.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring once, until tender and carmelized.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with more honey.
- Garnish with salt, pepper, and parsley to taste
Recipe inspired and adapted from the LOVELY blog Cravings of a Lunatic! Be sure to check out the stunning original recipe!