Roasted Lemon Parmesan Broccoli is a healthy and delicious side dish fit for any meal! I love the flavor combo of the cheese and lemon drizzled on the roasted broccoli. Yum!
In the food blogging world, it’s easy to get caught up in trying to re-invent the wheel. Every day is spent trying to create new and exciting recipes, eager to make the best and most creative recipes. But sometimes, simple is best. Sometimes the old standards have the most flavor. Roasted Lemon Parmesan Broccoli? It doesn’t reinvent the wheel. It’s not the most creative or the newest. But MAN is it good. I could eat it every night!
If you want your kids to eat broccoli, this recipe might just help!
The bright flavor of the lemon and pop of parmesan cheese are just enough to make this simple Roasted Lemon Parmesan Broccoli side dish extra delish.
And does it get prettier than simple roasted broccoli?? I don’t think so. Beautiful!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 24 ounces broccoli florets
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, juice from lemon, and half of the parmesan. Toss to combine all the flavors.
- Arrange broccoli in a single layer on the baking sheet and place lemon wedges around as you see fit.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until tender
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the rest of the parmesan. Squeeze lemon wedges over broccoli if desired.