Treat your guests this game day with this creamy and cheesy Instant Pot buffalo chicken dip. Ready to serve in around 35 minutes, this is an effortless dip recipe that is made for sharing!
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
If you are looking for a crowd pleasing appetizer to serve up on game day, look no further!
We LOVE to serve up sharing dips when we are entertaining, and this may just be one of my favorites. Cheesy, creamy, tangy and spicy, this one has it all!
This Instant Pot buffalo chicken dip is so effortless to make in the pressure cooker and I promise that it will disappear quickly!
Be sure to try my Instant Pot Queso Dip and Crockpot BBQ Chicken Dip too!
Why you’ll love this Quick & Easy IP Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe:
- PERFECT FOR A CROWD: This recipe will easily serve 10, so it’s an ideal option when you are hosting.
- QUICK AND EASY: Let your Instant Pot do all of the hard work! This is ready to serve in a fraction of the time!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You just need a handful of basic ingredients to make this delicious hot chicken dip.
If you are looking to impress a crowd, I guarantee you are going to do it with this tasty buffalo chicken dip!
How to make Buffalo Chicken Dip in an Instant Pot
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cook the chicken breasts in the pressure cooker with the hot sauce and broth.
- Shred the chicken breasts.
- Stir in the cheeses and ranch dressing.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake til the cheese has melted.
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
I prefer to make this recipe with chicken breast, but thighs will work too. Cook them in the Instant Pot for 15 minutes rather than 12 before shredding so that they are fully cooked through.
This Instant Pot buffalo chicken dip is best served warm so that the cheese is melted and dip-able. You can cook and shred the chicken breasts ahead of time and make the dip up to the point of it being baked in the oven. Cover it and keep in the fridge for up to a day before you are ready to bake it.
I love to use Frank’s Red Hot Sauce for this buffalo recipe, but all of your favorite hot sauces will work well.
If you do have leftovers, they will keep well for 3 days, covered in the fridge. You can reheat it in the oven at 360F for 10 to 15 minutes til warmed through. Take care to only reheat it once.
Serve this Instant Pot buffalo chicken dip with carrot sticks, celery sticks, chips, crackers and anything else you can dip and scoop! Try them with:
If you love the flavor of buffalo sauce, you are going to enjoy this warm dip. It’s seriously addictive!
All the Dips!
35+ Favorite Hot Dip Recipes
I dip, you dip, we dip! Dig into all of our favorite dip recipes with our handy guide.
- Soften the cream cheese before using so that it mixes in well with the shredded chicken. I like to take it out of the fridge and hour before I want to use it.
- I prefer the flavor and texture of full fat cream cheese, but the recipe will work well with low fat if you prefer.
- Serve this dip warm.
I just know that you are going to love this buffalo chicken dip. With it’s creamy texture and strong flavors, it’s a real treat for the tastebuds!
More Instant Pot Recipes to Try
This Instant Pot buffalo chicken dip is such a straight forward and easy recipe to make. If you are hosting a crowd for drinks, this is the one!
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes we Love
- Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Stuffed Buffalo Chicken
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.