A delicious and creamy egg salad is so quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot. Made with Greek yogurt and mayonnaise, it’s a classic sandwich filling that can be made ahead of time.
Egg Salad in an Instant Pot
Super simple to make with just a few basic ingredients, this homemade egg salad is creamy and tangy. don’t tell anyone, but I eat it right out of the bowl with a spoon!
Why you’ll love this Instant Pot Egg Salad Recipe:
How to make Egg Salad in the pressure cooker
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Crack the eggs into a springform pan.
- Place water in the Instant Pot and place the on a trivet.
- Cook on high and release pressure.
- Chop the eggs and mix in the mayonnaise and yogurt.
- Stir in the seasonings and add in the chopped celery.
More Instant Pot Recipes
Obsessed with your Instant Pot? We have you covered with some awesome, quick, and easy recipes!
How long does egg salad keep?
This egg salad will keep well in the fridge for around 4 days. Keep in in an airtight container and don’t leave it at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
Can you freeze instant pot egg salad?
It’s best not to freeze this egg salad as it contains mayonnaise. When frozen, it becomes rubbery and watery. It will still be safe to eat once thawed, but the texture will change considerably.
How to serve
I like to serve this Instant Pot egg salad between two slices of wholegrain bread with some fresh lettuce. It will also work great in tortilla wraps or even topped on a bowl of fresh salad.
To keep this recipe low carb and keto friendly, serve in in lettuce wraps. Makes a great healthy lunch any day of the week.
Do you need an Instant Pot to make this recipe?
No! If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you can still make this egg salad. Simply hard boil the eggs on the stovetop, peel them and then chop into pieces and follow the rest of the recipe. We have a great recipe for Egg Salad Sandwiches!
- Use the freshest eggs you can, and if possible use free run / organic.
- Test the freshness of your eggs in a bowl of water. Fresh eggs will sink to the bottom and old eggs will float to the top.
- Allow the eggs to cool completely before chopping them into pieces.
More Sandwiches we Love
This Instant Pot Egg Salad is just one of our favorite sandwich recipes. Try them all!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.