Chocolate Croissants are a sweet and delectable treat for breakfast! This SHEET PAN CHOCOLATE CROISSANT RECIPE is our favorite way to make a delicious breakfast for a crowd. It’s such a fun and easy breakfast pastry that bakes right in your oven. These pastries are so flaky and chocolaty!
Chocolate Croissant Recipe
Chocolate Croissants are the perfect sweet treat for breakfast. This breakfast croissant recipe is so easy to make for just one or for a crowd of hungry people!
If you’re looking for a super easy breakfast recipe, you’ve come to the right place! Think you can’t make delicious ooey gooey pastries at home?! THINK AGAIN! This Sheet Pan Chocolate Croissant Recipe is about to blow your mind and leave you thinking “Now why haven’t I tried that before?!” This is nothing revolutionary and definitely not cooking from scratch, but in my world there is nothing wrong with that.
My world is a world where I didn’t even boil water until I was 30…so taking short cuts to feed my family yummy treats is A OKAY with me. These Chocolate Croissants are so fun, tasty, and most importantly SIMPLE! Bake up a ton on a sheet pan and call it a delicious day.
This is such a fun breakfast croissant recipe to share with guests, but I also like making up a bunch to save and grab throughout the week when I’m headed out the door in a hurry. These are great for breakfast but also make a fun snack or simple dessert.
Make this easy Chocolate Croissant recipe for a fun breakfast. Flaky, chocolaty goodness!
Breakfast Croissants for a Crowd
Making breakfast for a lot of people at once is a special feat. You need something simple, delicious, and easy to make. Plus you have to be able to make A LOT at once. When I need to feed a bunch of hungry people, I’ll often turn to this Cheesy Breakfast Sliders recipe. But when everyone wants something sweet instead of savory. this amazing chocolate croissant recipe is at the top of my list!
Just throw a bunch of croissants on one pan, add the chocolate, bake, and they are ready to grab and go. This is a really nice breakfast to share on a weekend morning with out of town guests, or just a nice treat for the family.
How to Make Chocolate Croissants
This Chocolate Croissant Recipe is so simple! I know we aren’t cooking pastries from scratch here, but trust me, no one will care. These Chocolate Croissants are delicious served warm, or even served after cooling. Keep them in a fun container on your counter and they’re sure to be gone in no time!
Easy Chocolate Croissant Recipe:
- Cut each mini croissant open, while still leaving the top & bottom half connected
- Load them up with sea salt and chocolate chips
- Brush the tops of the croissants with maple syrup and extra sugar
- Bake them at 425°F for a quick 4-5 minutes (tops should be golden brown & chocolate melted)
- Move them to a cooling rack while they cool. Serve warm or cold.
Figuring out this simple recipe for the perfect Chocolate Croissant has made me so happy. I’ve been snacking on them for days. I love heating them up in the microwave and having the perfect breakfast on the go. Can you blame me?
Recommended Products for this Chocolate Croissant recipe
Waste no time in making this Sheet Pan Chocolate Croissant Recipe! You won’t regret it. Its such a fun and easy hack to make breakfasts an utter delight.
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Chocolate Croissants. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this chocolate croissant recipe, try these other tasty breakfast recipes too:
- Croissant French Toast Casserole
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake
- Loaded S’mores Crepes
- Best Blueberry Pancake Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cake Bars
This SHEET PAN CHOCOLATE CROISSANT RECIPE is our favorite way to make a sweet breakfast for a crowd! Such a fun and easy breakfast pastry baked right in your oven.
- 8 croissants
- 1 package chocolate chips Guittard or Ghirardelli, milk or semi-sweet, or a combination of both
- Coarse Kosher salt or Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup raw coarse sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a cooking sheet with foil or parchment. Place an oven rack on the lowest level.
- Cut each croissant in-half horizontally, but not all the way through
- Place each croissant on the cooking sheet and liberally sprinkle the inside of each with chocolate chips.
- Very lightly sprinkle the inside with coarse salt or sea salt flakes.
- Close the top of each croissant and lightly brush the tops with maple syrup then sprinkle them with coarse or raw sugar.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the lowest rack and bake for 4-5 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and have caramelized. Watch the croissants closely beginning at 4 minutes. They can burn quickly at this point.
- Transfer the croissants to a cooling rack and cool for 1 minute. Remove them from the tray to cool. These are delicious warm or cold.