This GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP is the ultimate party food, loaded with chicken, green chiles, cream cheese, sour cream, and so much more. It will be gone in minutes from any get together, especially CINCO DE MAYO!
With Cinco De Mayo right around the corner I’m starting to get more and more excited about all the food (and MARGARITAS) headed my way in just a few short days. It’s my favorite food holiday for a reason, and this super easy (and cheesy…) GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP is upping the ante this year. I ate it all while recipe testing, and I plan to eat it all again on May 5th. Once you taste it you won’t blame me! It’s loaded with everything you love about a good Green Chile Chicken Enchilada, in dip form. And you guys know I prefer all my foods in dip form!
You guys know I’ve LOVED working with Old El Paso this year. Such an honor to create recipes with such a quality and versatile brand. My favorite place to shop for all my (pantry full of) Old El Paso products? Target of course! I love that I can shop for home goods in one aisle, clothing just a stone’s throw away, and all my grocery items just down the hall. Genius. With Target’s Cartwheel app I can stay up to date with all the latest deals in an easy and convenient way, right on my phone while I’m shopping. Again, GENIUS. Be still my heart. I got the Old El Paso Taco Seasoning (my favorite in SO many recipes) and it was the perfect amount of spice for this dip.
This Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip is up there with some of my very favorite dips I’ve made on The Cookie Rookie. Sure I love a good queso recipe, but sometimes a loaded dip is just what you need. SO DELICIOUS AND CHEESY!
If you’re looking for a deal on lots of favorite Old El Paso products, be sure to check out the Target Cartwheel App! It’s easy to use and has deals for everything from clothing to groceries. You don’t want to miss out on all these deals! This special Old El Paso deal will be live from 4/23/17-5/6/17, so don’t delay.
5 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 lb cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- (optional add-ins: 1 small onion, diced; 1/4 cup jalapeños, diced; 1/2 cup white beans, drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the cheese. Stir until combined. It's okay if its not completely smooth.
- Stir in all but 1/4 cup of the cheese, reserving that to sprinkle on top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
This post has been sponsored by Old El Paso and Target. All opinions are 100% mine. Thank you SO much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!