You can’t beat Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip! Full of flavor and fun, and SO easy! I love this cheesy dip full of pepperonis, basil, and more. Make will all your favorite flavors!
If it isn’t VERY clear by now, I LOVE CHEESE. Like, a lot. Too much. Yeah, it’s a problem. But as far as problems go…it’s one I don’t mind. It leads to delicious delicious food around our house. Like this Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip. Loaded with cheese, SO easy, and perfect for our family. Did I mention it’s cheesy?
My favorite part of a piece of pizza is that extra cheese that hangs off the sides. You don’t want to miss out on that cheese!! This dip is like an entire bowl of JUST THE EXTRA CHEESE. Pardon me while I go and make another batch!
Sorry for all the pics that are pretty much the same…but I just couldn’t get over that ooey gooey cheese. I mean…really. Pizza night should always include this Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip! Double the cheese is never a bad thing!
10 minPrep Time
2 hrCook Time
2 hr, 10 Total Time
- 16 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 10 ounces pepperoni (I used mini pepperonis)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3/4 cup Marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours or low for 3-4 hours. Stir every 30 minutes to make sure all the ingredients are well combined.
- Serve with toasted bread, pita chips, or Tostito chips. Enjoy!