Nothing makes game day delicious more than 3 CHEESE BACON RANCH FRIES. This easy and fun appetizer takes crispy fries and tops them with ranch seasoning, bacon, cheddar, mozzarella, and feta.
Give me ALLLLLLL the cheese fries. All of them. There’s just simply nothing better than good old fashioned fries smothered in tons of cheese, crispy bacon, fresh green onion, and RANCH! Forget the sour cream and layer on the ranch, both in powder form and dressing form. Do I have your attention yet? I want to share these with you, even though I also want them all to myself. I’ll share, but only a little bit. Game day simply won’t be the same after you’ve tasted these 3 Cheese Bacon Ranch Cheese Fries. Football lovers (and food lovers that need great apps to get through the game smiling) unite!
These days I don’t have hours and hours to prep for tailgating. The food we eat needs to be A) AMAZING and B) quick and easy. Henry, our 8 month old, is officially on the move and it’s all I can do to keep the baby gates closed and him out of Scout’s food and water bowls. That being said, we still want to have all the best snacks for Sunday football. Since Pat is obsessed with fantasy sports, we have to watch allll the games. And I get through it by eating all the cheese fries. It’s a win win.
Walmart and Hidden Valley are making my life easier with these new Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix Shakers. Such an awesome and fast way to add flavor to all your favorite snacks and meals. You can find this cute and fun shaker in the dressing aisle of your local Walmart and it’s a pantry staple at our house. I love that using the shaker on these fries gets all the fries extra spiced up and ready for snacking. Simply perfection.
Ranch, cheese, bacon, and fries. The ultimate combination. Feed me this for every meal and I’m a happy camper. I won’t even mind that football is on.
Find other awesome easy recipe inspiration on the Hidden Valley page of Walmart.com. You won’t regret it!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen fries
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning Shaker
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- ranch dressing for garnish
- Arrange the fries on a large baking sheet in a single layer. Toss in the dry ranch seasoning. Add a bit more if desired.
- Cook fries according to package instructions.
- Remove from oven and cover in cheeses, bacon, and onion. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve hot with more ranch for dipping.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley®. The opinions and text are all mine.