Air Fryer broccoli is a quick and easy side dish you can serve with any meal. This garlic ranch broccoli recipe is so flavorful and gets perfectly crispy!
Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
Broccoli is such a simple and healthy side dish for any dinner. We’re making it extra flavorful and easy with this recipe!
Making broccoli in the Air Fryer is so quick. Just put everything in and let it cook. This ranch broccoli recipe is super flavorful while only using a few ingredients.
Why you’ll love this Air Fried Ranch Broccoli recipe:
How to make Air Fryer Ranch Broccoli
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- In a mixing bowl, combine broccoli with olive oil, ranch seasoning, and garlic.
- Put seasoned broccoli in the Air Fryer and cook at 400F for 14 minutes.
- Serve fresh and enjoy!
How do you make broccoli crispy?
Cooking broccoli in the Air Fryer makes it extra crispy and delicious! Don’t hassle with the oven roasting when you could do this instead.
Can I cook frozen broccoli in the Air Fryer?
I like using fresh broccoli for this recipe for the freshest, most flavorful, and crispiest result.
But you can use frozen broccoli if that’s what you have on hand. Just add a few extra minutes to the cooking time until it’s heated through.
How long does it take to cook Air Fryer broccoli?
Prep takes just a few minutes, and cook time is 14 minutes for this recipe.
- Flip or stir the broccoli halfway through cooking time to make sure all pieces cook evenly.
- Add a bit of parmesan while seasoning it to make delicious parmesan ranch broccoli!
- You can create your own ranch seasoning mix at home if you don’t have any packets in the pantry.
- If you like spice, mix in some red chili flakes.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.
This Air Fryer ranch broccoli is the best side fish for any meal. Everyone will love it, even the kids!
More Air Fryer Recipes we Love
- Air Fryer Ham with Garlic Butter
- Air Fryer Potatoes
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Ham
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!