Skip the super long drive-thru line and instead, dunk your chicken nuggets in this easy to make copycat Chick Fil A Sauce! It’s made with just 5 inexpensive ingredients and tastes just like (if not better than) the real deal.
Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
Once you start making your own condiments at home, it’s pretty hard to go back to the little plastic packets from the drive-thru or the bottles from the store. Homemade condiments have all the flavor you’re craving with none of the artificial preservatives and additives!
This easy to make Chick Fil A Sauce tastes just like the real deal! It’s whipped up with 5 ingredients in just a matter of seconds and makes any nugget or sandwich it’s served with so much more delicious.
Why You’ll Love this Homemade Chick Fil A Sauce Recipe:
- COPYCAT: Who doesn’t love a good copycat recipe?! It’s easy to make and not as pricey as the name brand sauce.
- SO EASY: Yes! Just combine all of the ingredients and either serve or store your sauce. It’s really that easy.
- TASTY: If you’ve dunked your nuggets in Chick Fil A sauce before, you already know the deal. This sauce is savory, tangy, and a little sweet. It’s SO tasty!
This creamy yellow sauce is perfect for keeping in your fridge at all times. You never know when you’re going to need it!
How to Make Chick Fil A Sauce
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Whisk all of the ingredients together until combined.
- Serve or store.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice is preferred over bottled.
Chick Fil A Sauce is a creamy yellow sauce that was first created by the famous fast food chain. It’s best served with chicken nuggets or on a chicken sandwich.
Yes! Simply replace the agave with an equal amount of honey.
Absolutely! Simply double all of the ingredients and continue with the recipe instructions as written.
Store this sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Here are just a few of my favorite recipes to enjoy this sauce with!
While I like to stick with fries, sandwiches, and chicken nuggets, there are plenty of other ways to enjoy this unbelievably good sauce!
- If you keep this sauce in a jar, make sure to use a clean utensil whenever you’re getting some out! Any new bacteria that’s introduced to the sauce will make it spoil quickly.
- Speaking of jars, make sure whatever container you keep this sauce in is truly airtight to keep it nice and fresh.
- Measure your ingredients with care. If you have too much or too little of something, it could compromise the overall taste of the sauce.
While this sauce lasts for a good 5 days, it never seems to stay put for over a day or two in my kitchen. It’s just too addictive!
What kind of barbecue sauce should I use?
Use your favorite kind of barbecue sauce in this recipe – anything goes!
What is the best kind of mustard for this sauce?
Classic yellow mustard is best! Avoid using Dijon or any kind of spicy mustard for this sauce.
Can I make a vegan version of Chick Fil A sauce?
For a vegan version, use vegan mayo and honey-free barbecue sauce.
More 5 Ingredient Recipes We Love
Once you discover the ease and deliciousness of homemade condiments, you’ll never go back to the factory made stuff again! This quick and easy Chick Fil A copycat sauce is creamy, flavorful, and couldn’t be better for chicken nuggets!
More Homemade Sauce Recipes to Try:
- Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Homemade Buffalo Sauce
- Yum Yum Sauce
- Fry Sauce
- Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Bang Bang Sauce
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.