Make your favorite McDonalds treat at home! This copycat McRib sandwich is all kinds of delicious and so easy to make!
Homemade McRib Recipe
Have I got a treat for you! This copycat McRib sandwich hits all the right spots!
Juicy ribs are topped with BBQ sauce, onions and pickles for a tangy and delicious bite.
If you miss the McRib, this one is for you!
Why you’ll love this Copycat McRib recipe:
- GREAT FOR GAME DAY: These sandwiches are the perfect treat to enjoy with friends and family when you are watching the big game!
- EASY: There’s nothing complicated about this recipe, just good food!
- DELICIOUS: This is one hell of a tasty sandwich guys! One bite and you’ll be hooked!
How to make a McRib Sandwich
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cook your ribs and remove the bones.
- Place the hot meat on the bun.
- Top with sauce and toppings.
Can you make them ahead of time?
These copycat McRib sandwiches are best served when the ribs are still hot, but you can cook the ribs ahead of time and enjoy cold if you want to.
Be sure to check my guide for cooking ribs for different methods and rubs.
What are the fillings?
The McRib sandwich is simple in it’s toppings. Some BBQ sauce, sliced onions and tangy pickles are perfect in their simplicity.
You can of course add whatever toppings you like, coleslaw is a great option and you can add salad ingredients like tomatoes and lettuce if you like. Try caramelizing the onions for an extra flavor kick.
What do you serve it with?
You can of course enjoy these sandwiches on their own, but they are also great served with a fresh salad, fries or your other fave sides. Try them with:
- Cook your ribs using your favorite method. Check out my guide to cook the juiciest and most flavorful ribs for this sandwich.
- I like to use long sandwich buns for this recipe, but you can use round ones if that’s what you have.
- These McRib sandwiches are best served hot.
If you’ve got a craving for a McRib sandwich that you just can’t shift, you need to make this recipe pronto! So delicious and so easy!
More Sandwich Recipes we Love
- Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Copycat Maid Rite Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Teriyaki Chicken Sub Sandwich
- Philly Cheesesteaks
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!