This CHOPPED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD DIP is the ultimate fun and easy appetizer! We make this for tailgating, bbqs, potlucks, and more! Loaded with crisp lettuce, sour cream, caesar dressing, chicken, parmesan, croutons, and more!
Does it count as a salad if it’s a dip? If you can eat it with pita chips and if it has a layer of cream cheese? These are the things I ponder at night. The answer is no, its not actually a salad. But I’ve realized that I prefer dips to salads anyway, so that’s okay. This Chopped Chicken Caesar Salad Dip is AMAZING and I crave it like crrrrazy. It’s so tasty. Just like your favorite salad (which, let’s face it…caesar salad was never healthy to begin with) in a cheesy dip form. YES.
Layers of cream cheese mixed with caesar dressing, lettuce, chicken, parmesan cheese, and crushed croutons means DELICIOUS flavor and a dip gone in minutes. That’s just all there is to it.
Your favorite restaurant salad just became your favorite party dip. Make it for the Super Bowl, college football, Christmas, or any old saturday. Heck, Labor Day is coming up…MAKE IT FOR LABOR DAY! So yum, trust me.
Sure you can eat salad. But if you’re eating a delicious caesar salad it’s already pretty loaded with calories. Just go a step further and make it into a dip. Scoop it up with some pita chips and really enjoy yourself. I know we did! Chopped Caesar Chicken Salad Dip for the WINNNN.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Caesar Salad dressing
- 2 cups chopped Romaine and/or Iceberg lettuce (chop the lettuce into small bite-size pieces)
- 1-2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, if possible
- ½ cup crushed croutons
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing with an electric mixer until fully incorporated and fluffier. Spread the mixture in the bottom of a 9” pie plate or 9x9 baking dish.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with the chicken, then lettuce and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and croutons then drizzle with a little Caesar salad dressing.
- Serve with chips, crackers or vegetables.