GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP is the ultimate party food, loaded with chicken, green chiles, cream cheese, sour cream, and so much more. It will be gone in minutes from any get together, especially Cinco de Mayo!
Chicken Enchilada Dip
This chicken enchilada dip is filled with green chiles, chicken, and so much cheese! It’s the perfect party dip for Cinco de Mayo, game day, or taco night.
With Cinco De Mayo right around the corner, I’m starting to get more and more excited about all the food (and MARGARITAS) headed my way in just a few short days. It’s my favorite food holiday for a reason, and this super easy (and cheesy…) GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP is upping the ante this year.
I ate it all while recipe testing, and I plan to eat it all again on May 5th. Once you taste it you won’t blame me! It’s loaded with everything you love about a good Green Chile Chicken Enchilada, in dip form. And you guys know I prefer all my foods in dip form!
This easy dip is filled with shredded chicken, sour cream, cream cheese, green chiles, enchilada sauce, lots of cheese, and more. It bakes into the cheesiest, most flavorful party dip. This green chile dip is a must make!
Make this cheesy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip for Cinco de Mayo, game day, or any taco night feast!
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip Ingredients
I love dips and it seems I can never make enough of them! I also love green chiles, which is why I put them in just about every Mexican inspired recipe ever. It’s all the ingredients you’d find in green chile chicken enchiladas.
This dip is filled with all the best ingredients:
- Green chiles
- Shredded chicken
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Green onion
- Green chile enchilada sauce
- Shredded cheese
You guys know I’ve LOVED working with Old El Paso this year. Such an honor to create recipes with such a quality and versatile brand. My favorite place to shop for all my (pantry full of) Old El Paso products? Target of course! I love that I can shop for home goods in one aisle, clothing just a stone’s throw away, and all my grocery items just down the hall. Genius.
With Target’s Cartwheel app I can stay up to date with all the latest deals in an easy and convenient way, right on my phone while I’m shopping. Again, GENIUS. Be still my heart. I got the Old El Paso Taco Seasoning (my favorite in SO many recipes) and it was the perfect amount of spice for this dip.
Best Dips for Cinco de Mayo & Taco Night
This Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip is up there with some of my very favorite dips I’ve made on The Cookie Rookie. Sure I love a good queso recipe, but sometimes a loaded dip is just what you need. SO DELICIOUS AND CHEESY! This enchilada dip is perfect for Cinco de Mayo celebrations, game day, or Taco Night.
Here are some more favorite dip recipes:
- Cowboy Dip Queso
- Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Layered Bean Dip recipe
- King Ranch Chicken Dip
- Spicy Chicken Enchilada Dip
How to Make Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip
This recipe is inspired by green chile chicken enchiladas. It’s got all the same amazing ingredients converted into dip form! These flavor mix so well to create one super delicious, cheesy party dip!
- Combine all ingredients (except the shredded cheese) and mix
- Now stir in the shredded cheese, but leave about 1/4 cup out for the topping
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top
- Bake the dip in the oven at 350°F for 20-25 minutes
- Serve with homemade tortilla chips!
Recommended Products to make Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip
I can’t get enough of this cheesy dip! It tastes just like green chile chicken enchiladas right on a chip. It’s absolutely delicious and perfect for serving on Cinco de Mayo or game day. Everyone will dig on with chips and eat it all up. I hope you love it as much as I do!
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you’ll love these recipes too:
- Homemade Pico de Gallo
- Baked Chicken Tacos
- Easy White Queso recipe
- Green Chile Taquitos
- Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip
This GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP is the ultimate party food, loaded with chicken, green chiles, cream cheese, sour cream, and so much more. It will be gone in minutes from any get together, especially CINCO DE MAYO!
- 1 lb cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 7 ounce can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 1 ounce packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- optional add-ins: 1 small onion, diced; 1/4 cup jalapeños, diced; 1/2 cup white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the cheese. Stir until combined. It's okay if its not completely smooth.
- Stir in all but 1/4 cup of the cheese, reserving that to sprinkle on top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite chips.