Perfectly tangy, classic buffalo wings are so quick and easy to cook in the Instant Pot. Ready to serve in less than 30 minutes, these chicken wings come out nice and juicy and are tossed in buffalo sauce for a crowd pleasing appetizer.
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Perfectly juicy and tossed is a spicy and tangy sauce, be sure to make extra as they’ll disappear quickly!
Why you’ll love this Instant Pot Wings recipe:
- QUICK: These wings are ready to serve in less than half and hour, so make for a great last minute appetizer.
- GLUTEN FREE: These wings are gluten-free, so there’s no need to miss out if you have an intolerance.
- ONE POT: Because these wings are made in the pressure cooker, even the clean up is a breeze!
When you need to serve up a tasty appetizer in a hurry, these Instant Pot buffalo chicken wings tick all the right boxes!
How to make Instant Pot Chicken Wings
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Place water and the trivet in your Instant Pot.
- Season the wings.
- Place the wings in the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the hot sauce.
- Place the cooked wings in a bowl and toss with half of the sauce.
- Broil til crispy and toss again in remain buffalo sauce.
If time is on your side, then you can easily adapt this recipe to cook the wings in a slow cooker. Use this Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Wing recipe as a guide.
These wings are best served as soon as they are ready. You can cook the wings and keep them warm for a couple of hours before tossing in the sauce. Leftovers will keep well for up to 4 days in the ridge and can be reheated in the oven at 360F til warmed through.
Use your favorite buffalo or hot sauce for this recipe. We love Frank’s buffalo, but any will work well. Use whet suits your tastes!
Yes! If you are serving more people, then you can easily double the recipe to keep everyone happy!
When you have a hungry crowd to feed, these Instant Pot buffalo wings are sure to go down a treat!
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
- Pat the wings dry before coating in the dry seasonings.
- Place the wings on the trivet in your Instant Pot so that they aren’t touching the water.
- You can use this Instant Pot method for any flavor chicken wings, simply mix up the sauces!
I love how quick and easy it is to cook the perfect chicken wings in the pressure cooker. So effortless and they come out super good!
More Chicken Wings Recipes
- Beer and Pretzel Wings
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Chicken Tikka Masala Wings
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Baked Buffalo Wings
- Thai Peanut Wings
- Sticky Wings
- Crockpot Honey BBQ Wings
These Instant Pot buffalo wings are a sure fire way to impress! All the flavor you love but in a fraction of the time!
More Game Day Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!