PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON is our very favorite way to enjoy seafood! I love making salmon because it’s delicious AND good for you. This White Wine Dijon Salmon is coated with a crispy garlic Parmesan crust and drenched in an amazing white wine sauce. This Parmesan salmon is absolutely TO DIE FOR!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe
Parmesan Crusted Salmon is the perfect baked salmon recipe for a nice dinner at home. This White Wine Dijon Salmon has a delicious creamy sauce and a crispy cheesy crust. Yum!
One of the most popular recipes on The Cookie Rookie is my Salmon with Avocado Salsa. I’ve been trying to top it ever since I made it back in 2013. I’ve made tons of easy salmon recipes, but so far, no luck…until now!
I’m not saying this Parmesan Crusted White Wine Dijon Salmon is better than the Salmon with Avocado, because they’re so so so very different (one is Whole 30 approved…and this one isn’t haha), but the flavors in this Parmesan Salmon are out of this world. It is definitely just as tasty in different ways.
This Parmesan Crusted Salmon may not be quite as healthy as the other recipe, but man it is SO GOOD! Lucky for us it’s super easy, sure to please the entire family, and incredibly full of flavor.
And this white wine sauce for the salmon is SO GOOD! I could eat it with a spoon. You’ll agree once you try it!
This baked Parmesan Salmon recipe has a creamy white wine dijon sauce, and it is the perfect dinner to make for a night in!
White Wine Dijon Salmon
One of the best parts about this white wine dijon salmon recipe is, of course, the sauce. This White Wine Sauce is the same sauce we used for the Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs.
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS! It’s just the creamiest, dreamiest sauce and it pairs so well with so many things. I can’t wait to try it on steak next. It’s utterly delectable!
What’s in this amazing White Wine Sauce?
- Heavy Cream
- Dijon Mustard
- White Wine
- Unsalted Butter
- Worchestershire Sauce
- Bouillon Cube
How to Serve this Parmesan Salmon
This delicious baked Parmesan salmon with white wine sauce is soo delicious, it really doesn’t matter how you serve it.
Serve it alone, serve it on a bed of pasta and cover it all with the white wine dijon sauce, serve it with a nice side of vegetables. This white wine dijon salmon is just so yummy!
Here are a few side dishes to serve with this baked parmesan crusted salmon:
- Best Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Grilled Lemon Butter Asparagus
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
How to Make Parmesan Crusted Salmon
This Parmesan Crusted White Wine Dijon Salmon recipe is so easy to make and takes less than 30 minutes!
Just make the Parmesan crust mixture, bake the salmon in the oven, and then make the white wine sauce to top it off. Easy as that and sooo good for a weeknight dinner.
How to make Parmesan Salmon:
- Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper
- Combine Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, pepper, & herbs, then add melted butter and mix
- Spread the herb & butter mixture over the salmon
- Bake Parmesan salmon for 10-12 minutes at 400°F
- Melt butter in a skillet, then sprinkle in flour & whisk to combine
- Continue whisking while adding in milk, cream, & pepper
- Add white wine, Dijon mustard, bouillon cube, & Worcestershire sauce and continue mixing until sauce becomes thicken
- Pour the dijon sauce over salmon and serve (or cover the sauce with a paper towel until ready to use)
I cannot wait for you guys to try this parmesan crusted salmon recipe! Even though there’s cheese and a cream sauce, I still think this counts for all of your New Years Resolutions. It’s salmon for goodness sake! And salmon is good for you, even if it’s covered in this creamy white wine sauce.
If you like this white wine dijon mustard salmon, try these other salmon recipes too:
- Baked Salmon with Basil Walnut Pesto
- Hoisin Salmon and Asparagus
- Honey Bourbon Pecan Crusted Salmon
- Caprese Stuffed Salmon
- Grilled Salmon Foil Packets
- Tequila Lime Salmon Salad
- Honey Mustard Crusted Salmon
- Salmon with Goat Cheese Polenta
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.