This Air Fryer garlic rosemary turkey breast is so easy and so delicious! It’s savory, moist, and perfect for the holidays. Make this Air Fryer turkey recipe for a Thanksgiving feast that everyone will love.
Air Fryer Herb Turkey Breast Recipe
The flavor of this savory garlic and rosemary turkey breast can’t be beat! And since making turkey in the Air Fryer is SO easy, this just might become your new holiday favorite.
This deliciously herb-y Air Fryer turkey breast recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving. Serve it up with mashed potatoes, green beans, and all your holiday favorites. This is a dish you’ll be happy to serve year after year!
Why you’ll love this Garlic Rosemary Turkey recipe:
- AIR FRYER RECIPE: Making turkey breast in an Air Fryer is such an easy option for holidays. It’s mostly hands-off, and it cooks relatively fast.
- PERFECT FOR HOLIDAYS: Whether you’re preparing the menu for Thanksgiving, Christmas dinner, or Easter dinner, this turkey is just perfect.
- DELICIOUS: The garlic rosemary butter covers the turkey breast, and cooks in so well. It creates a deliciously rich and savory flavor!
You won’t believe how easy this Air Fryer turkey breast is! No need to stress before the holidays when you have something this simple.
How to Make Garlic Rosemary Turkey in an Air Fryer
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Spray the Air Fryer basket and pat the turkey dry with paper towels.
- Combine ingredients to make the garlic rosemary butter.
- Rub the mixture under and over the skin of the turkey, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook turkey in the Air Fryer for about 30 minutes.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve!
I have this Power XL Vortex air fryer (not an affiliate link)!
If you use a frozen turkey breast, be sure to fully thaw it before cooking. Otherwise it will affect the cooking time.
I highly recommend a boneless turkey breast as it cooks more quickly and more evenly than bone-in.
Feel free to use any extra herbs you like. Sage and thyme make great additions to rosemary.
The combination of butter and olive oil helps the skin crisp, keeps the meat moist, and adds great flavor. I highly recommend using both!
Best Small Air Fryers
We have reviewed our top 6 Small Air Fryers! Get reviews, pros, cons, and prices!
This garlic rosemary turkey breast pairs perfectly with all the traditional Thanksgiving side dishes. But whether you serve this for the holidays, or any other time of year, here are some sides I love.
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Loaded Green Bean Casserole
- Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon and Onion
There are so many great things you can serve with this Air Fryer garlic rosemary turkey. You really can’t go wrong!
Try ALL the Sides
60+ Holiday Side Dishes
This Thanksgiving we hope you enjoy as many sides as possible with this Roast Turkey Breast!
Why make turkey breast in an Air Fryer?
Cooking turkey in the Air Fryer is SO easy, and it’s typically much faster than roasting. If you are making turkey breast and have a small gathering, then it’s one of the simplest methods.
I also love the way it keeps the meat super moist, while also crisping up the skin without having to deep fry or pan sear.
- Use a boneless, skin-on turkey breast for this recipe.
- Rub the garlic rosemary butter under the skin of the turkey, as well as on top.
- The internal temperature should reach 160F while cooking. The temperature will rise slightly while resting.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
This garlic rosemary turkey breast is so easy to make in the Air Fryer, and it tastes SO delicious. Everyone will be pleased with this at the center of the holiday table!
More Holiday Turkey Recipes we Love
- Easy Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey
- Deep Fried Turkey Breast
- Thanksgiving Turkey Breast
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast
- Honey Baked Turkey
- Grilled Huli Huli Turkey Breast
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.