This Peach Corn Tomato Salad is so fresh, delicious, and easy to make! The homemade spicy honey vinaigrette is the perfect dressing for this salad to spicy it up just a bit. Make this corn, tomato, feta, onion, and peach salad as an appetizer, a side dish, or the main course. This spicy corn and tomato salad s amazing anytime of day. SO MUCH FLAVOR in this little salad.
Corn Tomato Salad Recipe
This peach corn tomato salad is filled with amazing ingredients to create a simply delicious dish. A corn and tomato salad with peaches, feta, onion, and a spicy honey vinaigrette!
I refuse to believe that Summer is coming to an end. I refuse to believe that before we know it the air outside will be cold and Mizzou will be losing every football game again. For now I plan on basking in the glow of the hot sun and enjoying as many Summer delicacies as possible…PEACHES, TOMATOES, and CORN being three of my favorites.
This Peach Corn and Tomato Salad with Spicy Honey Vinaigrette is one of our favorite summer salads. It tastes like outdoor fun on a plate! This fresh peach salad is mixed with heirloom tomatoes, sliced red onion, kernels of corn, and feta cheese crumbles. It’s SO perfect for summer, and I want to keep eating it forever.
I’m really loving this type of salad lately; a mix of sweet and savory ingredients, no greens, and a homemade vinaigrette on top. I made a strawberry bacon salad too, and it’s just as good. I mean this is really just a plate of fruit and veggies but it looks and tastes so sophisticated.
This Peach Corn Tomato Salad is perfect for summer with a homemade spicy honey vinaigrette dressing!
How to Make Corn, Tomato, and Peach Salad
This Corn Tomato Peach Salad is perfect as a starter, a side dish, or even as a whole meal. Mom and I made this at 10 o’clock in the morning, and I ate as much as I possibly could as a little brunch snack. Can you blame me? The flavors of this corn and tomato salad are just so bright and fresh. Once you taste it, it’s sure to become your go to hot weather favorite.
Peach Corn Tomato Salad Ingredients:
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Fresh Sliced Peaches
- Uncooked Corn Kernels
- Sliced Red Onion
- Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Spicy Honey Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Just combine the ingredients in a bowl and toss in the vinaigrette very lightly. Serve on a platter to share and drizzle a bit more dressing on top, plus add some basil and mint for garnish. How pretty is this tomato peach salad?!
Recommended Products to make this Peach, Corn Tomato Salad
Spicy Honey Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
The mix of corn, tomato, peaches, onion and cheese are amazing, but the homemade honey vinaigrette dressing is what completes the salad and brings it all together. The jalapenos in the dressing are enough to give it just a bit of spice, which really complements the corn and tomato salad. The mix of ingredients in the honey vinaigrette is just as extensive as the salad itself, so you know it’s full of flavor!
Spicy Honey Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- Red Onion
- Cider Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- Canola Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Mint or Basil leaves
Saute the onions and jalapeno, blend the ingredients together, then slowly add in the oil to emulsify. This salad dressing has the perfect flavor! Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week and try it with some other salad combinations too!
I love the way the flavors in this amazing peach, corn and tomato salad come together. The basil and red onion add extra crunch and texture. It’s the perfect salad to compliment dishes such as Easy Caesar Chicken or Fajita Black Bean Burgers! It’s the ultimate pot-luck favorite or perfect for a healthy quiet dinner at home. IT’S SO DARN GOOD! I can’t wait for you to try it.
See the recipe below for details on how to make Peach Corn Tomato Salad. Enjoy!
If you like this corn, tomato and peach salad, try these other salad recipes too:
- Waldorf Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- Tequila Lime Salmon Salad
- Cranberry Almond Broccoli Salad
- Fruit and Feta Salad
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad
- 2-3 beefsteak or heirloom tomatoes peeled & sliced into wedges
- 1-2 fresh peaches sliced into wedges, peeling optional
- 1 cup fresh uncooked corn kernels (approximately 2 medium ears)
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- Spicy Honey Vinaigrette approximately ¼ cup or to taste
- Fresh sweet mint leaves minced or
- Fresh basil chopped
- Sauté onion and jalapeno in 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until onion begins to turn golden. Drain onion and jalapeno on a paper towel-lined plate. Allow mixture to cool a few minutes.
- Place all ingredients except the oil in a medium bowl and puree with a stick blender (or, blend together in a blender).
- Continue blending while slowly adding the oil. Blend until mixture is emulsified.
- Pour mixture in an airtight bottle or container and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- If possible, make the vinaigrette 3-24 hours ahead.
- Vinaigrette will keep well up to 1 week if placed in an airtight container and refrigerated. Remove dressing from fridge 30 minutes prior to using and shake it well before serving.
- *Combine just before serving.
- Combine tomatoes, peaches, corn, onion, salt and feta in a medium bowl. Drizzle with Vinaigrette and toss gently, to coat. Sprinkle lightly with minced mint or basil.