These Frozen Raspberry Beergaritas are the best of beer and the best of margaritas. Summer wouldn’t be Summer without these! My favorite fruity refreshment!
It’s finally that time of year to break out the grills, invite friends over, and make BEERGARITAS! I previously posted one of my very favorite recipes, Easy Beergaritas, but I’m in the mood for something more fruity.
Bring on the Beergaritas!
Raspberry beergaritas are simple enough, margaritas made with beer! Just go with it. It’s delicious, trust me!
This fruity upgrade adds fresh raspberries to the mix, and it couldn’t be tastier! Perfect for the hot days this summer when refreshment is a must!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup good quality tequila
- 1 cup light beer
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups ice (more or less depending on how frozen you want your drinks)
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the raspberries with the agave nectar until smooth. You can strain the raspberry puree through a mesh strainer if desired, but it's not necessary if you don't mind some seeds!
- Combine raspberry puree, water, sugar, tequila, beer, lime juice, and ice in a blender and blend until well combined. Add more or less ice depending on how frozen you want your cocktail.