Cauliflower Steak with Thai Peanut Sauce is a flavorful vegetarian alternative. These cauliflower steaks are just the right amount of creamy, spicy, and tasty. This easy vegetarian meal or side is always a hit.
- Why We Love This Cauliflower Steak Recipe
- Variations on Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
- How to Store and Reheat
- How to Freeze
- Serving Suggestions
- More Vegetable Recipes To Try
- Notes from the Test Kitchen
- Cauliflower Steak with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Email This Recipe
- Recommended Equipment
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Why We Love This Cauliflower Steak Recipe
These amazing Thai peanut roasted cauliflower steaks are the perfect reminder that healthy can also be tasty. They’re the ultimate in both ease and flavor, and you don’t have to feel guilty about eating more than one.
- Easy. The steaks are as simple as cutting and roasting, and the sauce comes together in one pot. It doesn’t get much simpler than that!
- Healthy. Cauliflower is high in fiber and vitamin C, and it’s much lower in calories and fat than traditional steak.
- Flavorful. The Thai peanut sauce is nutty, spicy, and oh-so-delicious!
Variations on Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
These cauliflower steaks are so versatile! They can be served with just about any sauce, so try them with pesto, ranch dressing, aji verde sauce, chimichurri, Buffalo sauce, balsamic glaze, or tzatziki. Yum!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to Store and Reheat
Store leftover cauliflower steaks in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in a 350°F oven for 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through. We recommend storing the sauce and steaks separately, and the sauce will keep in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
How to Freeze
Freeze cauliflower steaks and Thai peanut sauce in separate airtight containers for up to 3 months. Let thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
Not sure what to serve these with? This is a super versatile dish, so the options are endless. You can serve this roasted cauliflower steak recipe as a main dish (great idea for vegetarians or anyone trying to be a little healthier) and add in a side of these Herb Roasted Potatoes. Or you can make these as a side dish and pair it with this Oven Fried Chicken Breast or Parmesan Crusted Lemon Pepper Tilapia.
More Vegetable Recipes To Try
- Baked Tomatoes with Cheese
- Easy Mashed Potatoes
- Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole
- Home Fries
- Crockpot Green Bean Casserole
- Bourbon Bacon Green Beans
- Parmesan Broccoli
Notes from the Test Kitchen
The sauce has a tendency to thicken up when refrigerated, so be sure to reheat before serving to help thin it out. You can also dilute it with a bit of water if needed. Any extra sauce is delicious served with grilled chicken or pork.