TRIPLE BERRY TIRAMISU is sweet, beautiful, easy, and SO delicious! The perfect easy dessert recipe for Valentine’s Day or any other day of the year!
If you’re looking for a beautiful, easy, and truly TOTALLY DELICIOUS dessert to make for Valentine’s Day, consider this post written just for you! My new favorite dessert on the planet is Triple Berry Tiramisu! I’m totally trying to get in shape: doing 30 Day Shred and eating small meals throughout the day, but this dessert is EVERYTHING. I’m obsessed and it is totally standing in my way of healthy eating! The good thing is, Valentine’s Day is meant for indulgence.
Let this Triple Berry Tiramisu be your cheat meal!
I made sure to spike this Triple Berry Tiramisu with Chambord. Now, I know it’s kind of pricey. But a little goes a long way and it kicks this dessert up a giant giant notch. So I totally recommend that you don’t skip that step. (Not sponsored, I just love love love Chambord and the bright flavor it adds.)
Layered with whipped cream, mascarpone, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and every great thing in between; this dessert was straight up made in heaven. I cannot get enough!
Enjoy this triple berry tiramisu recipe!
Keep coming back for more Valentine’s Day recipes! And check out some of my favorites below. XO!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 20 lady fingers (1 package) (I had a reader comment that there are different kinds, really firm ones and ones that come out of the package already fluffy and soft. I had no idea! (THANK YOU READER!) I used the already soft kind. They were in the freezer aisle by the novelties/pie supplies)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup white sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons Chambord (raspberry liqueur), divided
- 2/3 cup strawberry jam or jelly
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick spray
- Place half of the lady fingers on the bottom of the pan, side by side. I used 10 on the bottom, 2 rows of 5.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Beat in the mascarpone, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons Chambord. Beat until fully combined and smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the jam/jelly and the remaining 3 tablespoons Chambord. Set aside.
- In yet another bowl, mix together all of the fruit with 1/2 cup sugar. Stir to coat all the fruit; macerating the fruit and allowing some juices to form. Set aside.
- Start my smoothing half of the cream mixture over the lady fingers. Use a spatula to smooth out the layer. Top with half of the jam mixture and use a fork to incorporate the jam into the cream. Top with half of the fruit.
- Repeat the layers, starting with ladyfingers, cream, jam, then fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve cold.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER VDAY FAVORITES!