Apple Pie Punch is the perfect cocktail for Autumn and Thanksgiving! Easily made non-alcoholic…delicious either way!
Last fall I was just getting into blogging (the 1 year anniversary for Cookie Rookie is October 1st!! I can’t believe that) and came up with my Apple Pie Sangria on a whim. It was my first recipe to be somewhat popular…and made Scout famous around the world (just kidding). I was still taking pictures with my cell phone camera, but that didn’t make the recipe any less delicious. It’s still one of my favorites on the site!
This year I wanted to make a drink that was easier to have alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions, but still just as yummy and simple. I brainstormed and tested different ideas, and finally came up with this Apple Pie Punch. I think you’re going to love it!
This would be the perfect drink for Thanksgiving! Make two pitchers, one for the kids and one for the adults (clearly marked of course ;) Its easy, refreshing, and delicious. Just like one of my favorite desserts, but in cocktail form! It doesn’t get better than that!
If you’re looking to liven up your holiday this year, just splash a little Pearl Apple Pie Vodka (not sponsored…I just love love love it!) in your glass. You guys…this vodka. I am NOT a shot girl…but that vodka is AMAZING. It’s the perfect compliment to the juices in the drink, and you’ll feel like you’re sipping a dessert for sure.
Be sure to check out this post, as well as some of my other favorite recipes over at Celebrations.com! They are the BEST destination for holiday recipes!!
Apple Pie Punch is the perfect drink for fall/Thanksgiving! Easily made into a non-alcoholic version!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 apple, chopped or sliced
- 1 quart apple cider
- 2 cups pear nectar
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- Pearl Apple pie vodka (optional) *If you can't find Apple Pie Vodka, Caramel Vodka is also delicious in this drink!
- Combine apple cider, pear nectar, and ginger ale. Stir well. Place apple slices inside pitcher.
- Pour over ice and serve! If you're wanting to serve it warm, heat all of the liquid ingredients in a pot over a stove on low heat. Simmer for a few minutes until warm, place apple slices in the pot, and serve in mugs.
- **If you're craving an alcoholic drink, add one shot (1.5 ounces) apple pie vodka to each individual drink, or 1 - 1 1/2 cup to entire pitcher